Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree?


  • Total voters
    30

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
Can you read?
Ok let me change my response so you might actually understand: Maybe some people actually like the suggestion because they changed their minds. Doesn't have to be the creator. I also think not everyone who agreed here even knew there were threads about this before.

You understand me know?
 
D

Deleted member 352903

Guest
I mean, I'm not suggesting to be able to spectate your friends whenever you want, lol
 

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
1,117
1,267
193
25
If I start a video I want to end it..
Then you could pause the vid when the game starts and continue watching when the game's over.
Can you read?
She has a point, ofc in an online world there will be ppl who blindly agree with everything someone they like says, but that doesn't mean ppl in this thread are doing so with Spoon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom