Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this idea?

• Yes, but it would need some changes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Hey, so i recently stumbled about this great code on the forums over here. And after looking at it, it became apparent that this could be very useful for alot of players:

So how i see this, there can be either a implemented autovote, or a simple macro setup for people who want to use this.

The full autovote would be a complete server side plugin related project for the devs, but should not be too hard to create. This would generally allow you to select your voting options either in the lobby or in the pregame time to always vote one specific gamemode modifier (if you have the given rank). One major benefit from this being server side is, that the amout of chat "spam" by voting could be reduced if the votes are preselected and imported into the persons join message. For example:

[+] _EliteRaspberry joined your game (7/12).
-> Overpowered (1 Vote) / Triple Health (1 Vote)

The vote command (e.g. /v op) would simply be a setup for people to create faster binds through a small script or macros to vote for them easier. This is just a way to simplify binds and helping users to make voting generally easier :)

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this idea :)

Edit: Post from Feb. 2020

Last edited:

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This has been suggested before but i dont know why it hasnt been implemented yet. There is probably a reason for it. About the suggestion, like i said in previous threads about this. I personally dont mind if this would be implemented. Voting doesnt take long but sometimes im distracked and i comepletely forget to vote.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: _EliteRaspberry

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hmm...
I agree with you, but not entirely. As you say, having self-vote is very good (I have friends who have it). But it is not so complicated to vote for life and the way the game is played. But there is a small problem here. If you enter a game and there is 1 second left to start the game, it's impossible to have time to vote what you want. So, I support this idea.

+1.

Reactions: _EliteRaspberry
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Hmm...
I agree with you, but not entirely. As you say, having self-vote is very good (I have friends who have it). But it is not so complicated to vote for life and the way the game is played. But there is a small problem here. If you enter a game and there is 1 second left to start the game, it's impossible to have time to vote what you want. So, I support this idea.

+1.

Yea thats also helpful xD

For me its mainly a quality of life feature making it easier :)

Reactions: Ferrcho
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom