Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

McKyros

Apr 14, 2020
Sweden
Hey CubeCrafters!
I would like to make an suggestion adding an game mode to CubeCrafts server.
What do you guys think about adding a ''Build Battle'' gamemode, were theres a theme and you are going to build the theme and people can vote for the building if its good or bad or some other choices. I could set up if you don't got enough designers! :-) //McKyros

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think this should be added because I think that it would like a lot of people and because it's very funny, I want to see it again too!
Good post!
Greetings!

Reactions: McKyros

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
The server already has a new gamemode: skyblock. I think cubecraft should first completely update skyblock (the nether and end are missing), and maybe then, they could add a gamemode. But even then, I think it isn't a good idea, because if cubecraft has too many gamemode and not enough players, there will be gamemodes where you have to wait the whole day before you can start. The reason cubecraft limited their games, is because there are too many games and not enough players. But maybe they could bring build battle back as a featured game :p. Because I really like build battle, so I would appreciate it when it comes back.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
I would love to see it back as I quite enjoy building, but I honestly dont think it would be very popular on the server, maybe from the start of it being added again, but I could definitely see it dying out pretty fast.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Yes please! I love building (though I’m not particularly good at it) so some form of ’competetive’ build competition would be really nice! However when people vote for eachothers build people could potentially just vote for the worst voting option on every single build. But as there’s not really a solution for this we might just have to entrust the players to vote fairly.

Should this have any gamemodes aswell? Hard or Normal builds? Harder things to build such as larger, more detailed builds for hard, and easier, smaller, less detail required builds for Normal. That could be a nice feature.

This could possibly even be an Obsidian rank feature as they don’t have much that an Emerald ranked person doesn’t have.

I believe this game shouldn’t be a featured game, this should definitly be a game permanently. A lot of players will be playing it I recon as the only non PvP focused games on CubeCraft is MinerWare and Skyblock. I myself isn’t a particularly big fan of Skyblock and I’ve played way too much Minerware lately, so some more variation for the non PvP based games would be amazing. I really hope this game gets added on Cube!

D

Deleted member 373055

+1!

Also, maybe add this on Bedrock as there are even less gamemodes there, but I am not sure as there are enough players on that platform.

dev :)

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
you guys are complaining about a gamemode you want

us bedrock bois only have 4 gamemodes, and the java threads get like 100 views in a minute whereas the bedrock threads get no views unless a staff member sees it and it blows up on rare occasions

Sponth

May 22, 2016
Palma de Mallorca , Balearic Islands
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish:

La verdad que me parece muy buena idea, si lo implementan me encantaria jugarlo.

English:

The truth seems to me a very good idea, if they implement it I would love to play it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attentively: Sponth
Atentamente: Sponth

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
the java threads get like 100 views in a minute whereas the bedrock threads get no views unless a staff member sees it and it blows up on rare occasions
It's because no one from bedrock uses the forums, just convince people from there to join the forums and post here, if there are people from bedrock those posts will get attention

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom