Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be changed?

• Yes

• No (Explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So, we all know the bossgame at Mineware: Get the most kills.
I used to be one of my absolut favorites, but now? Now it isn't fun anymore.
You can't even play the game because people keep choosing the troll kit. Which is nothing wrong with, if you didn't make the spawn one exploding lava bath..
This has been said multiply times before, and it still hasn't been fixed, even tho it's a problem.
I know it, you know it, staff knows it, we all know it.
If you for some reason don't know what I'm talking about, take a look at this:
I've made a thread about this before, I thought I even put this in my Suggestion Thread. (I'm not sure.) Others have made threads about it. Staff: When. Is. This. Problem. Going. To. Be. Fixed.
I'm done playing this game, it's not even fun anymore. People get around 50 kills, by spawnkilling people.
They can't do anything. They litterally spawn death. Or they spawn in the lava, or they're lucky and don't.
''Oh yes, I didn't spawn in the lava!''
''Uh.. What is th-''
*Explodes*

The only way to be able to win this minigame, is by spawnkilling people with your lava and TNT. Otherwise? Just give up already.
Also: Having the troll kit sometimes still doesn't work.
In that video, the 3rd place got 25 kills and I only got 14 kills.. That's almost half of it..

So, how do we fix this:
- Don't let people place TNT or lava in the spawn.
- Remove the kit

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I completely agree! This was my reply to @Spuuuni 's thread:
The kit just needs to be removed tbh :/ You don't even have to PvP and you can get more kills than any other kit. Pretty much every time I get this the winners are people who use the troll kit because of the OP tnt. The archer and the axe kit are pretty useless with the small space and little armor as well...

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
You can't even play the game because people keep choosing the troll kit. Which is nothing wrong with, if you didn't make the spawn one exploding lava bath..
This has been said multiply times before, and it still hasn't been fixed, even tho it's a problem.
I've made a thread about this before, I thought I even put this in my Suggestion Thread. (I'm not sure.) Others have made threads about it. Staff: When. Is. This. Problem. Going. To. Be. Fixed.
I'm done playing this game, it's not even fun anymore. People get around 50 kills, by spawnkilling people.
They can't do anything. They litterally spawn death. Or they spawn in the lava, or they're lucky and don't.
''Uh.. What is th-''
*Explodes*

The only way to be able to win this minigame, is by spawnkilling people with your lava and TNT. Otherwise? Just give up already.
In that video, the 3rd place got 25 kills and I only got 14 kills.. That's almost half of it..

So, how do we fix this:
- Remove the kit
Seriously, they should just remove the kit. I completely agree. Tbh there is no argument on this one. It just has to be removed.
+1

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Okay, I’m going to be completely honest, I’ve never seen this in game lol. Out of my 200 something games played, I can’t recall experiencing/seeing this once. I’ve experienced the lava issue however (obviously), but I’ve never seen anyone get that many kills.....ye. That normal?! XD

Reactions: Troublesomee

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Do not constantly re-bump threads with useless spam messages. @AnimalTamer1 lock?
Of course, go on and lock an important thread. This thread needs to stay alive, because it's an important topic. I don't care if my ''useless'' messages gets removed because of ''messages farming". I'm actually glad if they do. But this thread needs to stay alive, since it's an important topic.
but I’ve never seen anyone get that many kills.....ye. That normal?! XD
Then you are very lucky I guess, because everytime I get this bossgame, there are people with the trolllkit getting 25 - 45 kills. Sometimes even more.

Reactions: MJ010101

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Due to constant re-bumling, we are working on fixes for kits. We're aware it's extremely unfair and we know about all the other slight bugs in micrograms. However, rebumping does not help. I hate the kit also I'll be completely honest, it needs to be nerfed. Hopefully you understand that we're aware and will stop bumping the thread.

An estimated date when it'll be fixed can not be released.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
''Uh.. What is th-''
*Explodes*

So, how do we fix this:
- Remove the kit

Some lucky guy hit 75+ kills in a game!
Who knows how much more if the game was longer...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom