Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 25, 2020
Hello my dear reader,
I'm here to suggest 2 new games for cubecraft bedrock, the 2 new games are well known across the servers and they are very cool.
The first game is:bedwars
The rules for this game is simple and alot of players know it, the main rule is:defend your bed while trying to destroy the other teams' bed, I would suggest making the game similar to hypixel's bedwars and I mean that there is iron, gold, emerald and diamond generator, there is an iron golem(dream defender) and silver fish spawn eggs and etc (please check hypixel's bedwars design for more info)
The second game is:
survival mode.
This game is very simple and similar to the normal survival mode except it has 3 modes
1)
peaceful survival: where you can survive with friends safe from griefing ( either from mob or a player), pvp is always off, keep inventory is on, you can buy and sell stuff from other players by using some kind of currency, you can claim a land according to the size you want and play with progressing in the game.
2)
normal survival: where there is only normal survival, pvp is on, keep inventory is off, no land claiming, you can kill or be killed, with normal progression, but you can still buy and sell with the same type of currency (important note: the currency in peaceful survival is separated from normal survival currency, peaceful survival has its own currency, same with normal survival, same with faction )
3)
factions: I still not sure what to put in it except that you can join a faction(clan) and fight /raid other factions, and you can get ranks
Thank you cubecraft for letting me suggest those 2 games and I hope you accept.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey
I dont think they will add bedwars since there is eggwars which is bassicly the same Idea. And eggwars came before bedwars. By having eggwars as a gamemode Cubecraft is not a server that Just adds all the same gamemodes as other servers they have their own games.
And about survival mode i dont know if they will add that.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I have to disagree with the survival mode. I know it would be nice and enjoyable, but there's too many troll people in the server that, as their 'job" say, troll others. So I wouldn't recommend having a survival mode accessible to all server players. Maybe, if it was alone or with friends, something similar to skyblock, then I would say yes.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I have to disagree with the survival mode. Because you don't just depend on yourself, but on other people who can do the impossible to you, so that you can't move forward.

Jul 25, 2020
Hey
I dont think they will add bedwars since there is eggwars which is bassicly the same Idea. And eggwars came before bedwars. By having eggwars as a gamemode Cubecraft is not a server that Just adds all the same gamemodes as other servers they have their own games.
And about survival mode i dont know if they will add that.
Yes you are right, bedwars is just simply egg wars, but if you look at some other servers especially servers in Java, you can see that in servers that has both games, bedwars is just has more players than almost every other games, this means people love bedwars more than alot of other games

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Het I like the idea about survival it sound cool,
Bedwars is kinda like EggWars do I don’t Know about that

Jul 25, 2020
I have to disagree with the survival mode. I know it would be nice and enjoyable, but there's too many troll people in the server that, as their 'job" say, troll others. So I wouldn't recommend having a survival mode accessible to all server players. Maybe, if it was alone or with friends, something similar to skyblock, then I would say yes.
Now that's a point me also wanted to talk about it, the anti-cheater system, cubecraft is a large server but its only problem is in hackers that exists in almost every game, especially skywars and minerware, if they made an anti-cheater system with a command or something that you can do to report a player for hacking or griefing, then hackers and griefers will be no more.

Jul 25, 2020
I have to disagree with the survival mode. Because you don't just depend on yourself, but on other people who can do the impossible to you, so that you can't move forward.
That's a very good point, and if they are willing to add the survival mode, they should make it like everyone can join with his friends to play together, that's why peaceful survival is about (+ building amazing things and people sees it)

Reactions: Ferrcho
Jul 25, 2020
Het I like the idea about survival it sound cool,
Bedwars is kinda like EggWars do I don’t Know about that
I'm glad you loved the survival mode idea and also if bedwars were added its one of two 1. Remove eggwars (which isn't likely to happen)
2. Keep egg war and add a better anti-cheater system

Reactions: Skqrrt

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I'm glad you loved the survival mode idea and also if bedwars were added its one of two 1. Remove eggwars (which isn't likely to happen)
2. Keep egg war and add a better anti-cheater system
U think adding a anti cheat system will be a better option good ideas!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Dutch_Frietjes's profile.
Jerry??
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom