Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RxgePVP

Nov 8, 2017
Meme Land
Cubecraft App
I'm suggesting the creation of a mobile app on apple and android that is a replica of the actuall website.

Benefits

A Cubecraft app that you can do everything on it as if on the website itself would be extremely useful for people who don't always have their computer on as you can easily open the app with a click of a few buttons. It is also useful for when your out and about ( on holiday ect. ) and you don't have your computer on you.

Design
I know you can access the actuall website from your mobile but it's quite hard to navigate and is quite messy. With the mobile app (although I don't have ideas on a specific design) it could keep roughly the same design as the website, but just made alot cleaner and easier to navigate, similar to the website on a PC. The app logo could be just the classic Cubecraft logo :cube_light: with a simple white background. Simple, but it would be all you would need, its the quality of the app that counts!
Hope people consider this thread, look forward to seeing some replys :D
And feel free to start a conversation with me! <3

Reactions: Edgeless and remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Cubecraft App
I'm suggesting the creation of a mobile app on apple and android that is a replica of the actuall website.

Benefits

A Cubecraft app that you can do everything on it as if on the website itself would be extremely useful for people who don't always have their computer on as you can easily open the app with a click of a few buttons. It is also useful for when your out and about ( on holiday ect. ) and you don't have your computer on you.

Design
I know you can access the actuall website from your mobile but it's quite hard to navigate and is quite messy. With the mobile app (although I don't have ideas on a specific design) it could keep roughly the same design as the website, but just made alot cleaner and easier to navigate, similar to the website on a PC. The app logo could be just the classic Cubecraft logo :cube_light: with a simple white background. Simple, but it would be all you would need, its the quality of the app that counts!
Good idea!
I like your idea, because it's annoying when you have to check the forums on your mobile phone!
I agree with you! 1+ :D :p

Reactions: RxgePVP

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Suggested many times before it's a good idea but not 100% NEEDED but why not the devs could focus on more important things

RxgePVP

Nov 8, 2017
Meme Land
Suggested many times before it's a good idea but not 100% NEEDED but why not the devs could focus on more important things
I realized that it's been suggested before but would just like to get my own ideas and points across, And yes i agree that it is not needed, but i think it would be a great adition to the cubecraft community

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Cubecraft App

Benefits

Design
I really think that the cubecraft app would be really cool to have. Its not that hard to open a web browser and type "Cubecraft" though :/
+1
But keep in mind that this has been suggested a few times in the past.

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)

RxgePVP

Nov 8, 2017
Meme Land
I really think that the cubecraft app would be really cool to have. Its not that hard to open a web browser and type "Cubecraft" though :/
+1
But keep in mind that this has been suggested a few times in the past.
Yes but on a phone it's quite hard to navigate and pc's aren't always turned on / with you

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Although I wouldn't mind seeing a CubeCraft app, I feel like there's a lot of other stuff that has to be worked on before we start on something like an app.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
The only problem is that people on PC wont be able to use it. Only for the people with Phones
But like said @iLoveYouu there is things needed before an app comes out imo.

D

Deleted member 169486

The web app works fine. There isn't much that they could do differently to the app that would make it different from the web app if they want it to be similar to the forums online.

Reactions: TriangleAttack
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom