Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luih

Oct 12, 2021
Hello, Lately I have been playing in Minecraft Java and I saw that having the ranks (emerald or obsidian) the players can fly in the lobbies: My suggestion is based on the implementation of a rank (VIP level 6) for the Minecraft Bedrock players, which allows: - Flying in the lobbies . -Changing the time cycle . -More slots for friends and parties . -and finally a new slot design and a range or effect.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, Lately I have been playing in Minecraft Java and I saw that having the ranks (emerald or obsidian) the players can fly in the lobbies: My suggestion is based on the implementation of a rank (VIP level 6) for the Minecraft Bedrock players, which allows: - Flying in the lobbies . -Changing the time cycle . -More slots for friends and parties . -and finally a new slot design and a range or effect.
Hey! Flying in the lobby for Bedrock has been suggested before, here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-elytras-to-vip-level-5.299021/. Extra vip perks I think have also been suggested lots before, one of the times here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-more-vip-levels-rewards.283328/.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
1715706975280.png

Almost 2 years since I stopped uploading and my videos are still bringing in good views, I am actually verry surprised and enraptured by this, so thanks to the people who are still watching my videos.
Reesle wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom