Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
about the item i guess you all know the tower builder and wall builder so i think about new think named "road builder" same of the name its make a road for you and it's size 4x60 and its cost 120 diamond in hardcore , cost 80 diamond in normal and cost 50 diamond in overpower. that item will help you in attack other island easy and if you want escape from someone or do a new road from your island and the middle island and there too many things you can do it with it i hope that it's come to egg wars cause its help very much.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
about the item i guess you all know the tower builder and wall builder so i think about new think named "road builder" same of the name its make a road for you and it's size 4x60 and its cost 120 diamond in hardcore , cost 80 diamond in normal and cost 50 diamond in overpower. that item will help you in attack other island easy and if you want escape from someone or do a new road from your island and the middle island and there too many things you can do it with it i hope that it's come to egg wars cause its help very much.
this is good idea for new players who dont know how to bridge well (better player use speed/jumpbridge) so this is only good for mobile or new players as i said which would help them a lot by my opinion, but if this would be added the price would be more here are some of my ideas: 15 diamonds, 30 golds

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom