Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Not a bad idea, however, I do agree with the colors being a mess and unnecessary. Perhaps instead of changing the colors of the name, they could just add the rank to the players' role, and you can only see when you click on the person. Similar to another discord I am in: (all of our names are set the same color still).
1594319507410.png

However truth be told, I think the discord is fine how it is :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaarijn

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
I feel like this idea would be stolen from Hypixel discord, Hypixel discord looks very messy and not cool, actually you will feel like that is everyone a staff member.. xD

It can be cool, but still it will cause a lot of confusion for the members, especially for the new members in the discord.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Plenty of people own ranks in cubecraft.
It will be way too colourful and will be too messy.
It's completely fine like it is now, at least for me.

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
That means you'd have to connect your Minecraft to the discord server which would take some time to fix, plus as said before it would be a huge mess with all the colors.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I see all the people mentioning the messiness, which I agree with, but none of them mentioned that it’d be unfair to bedrock users that’d be stuck as normal players because those ranks aren’t a feature.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom