Do You like the idea

• Yes

• No to the no to the no no no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Hey everyone so I week or so back I made a thread about “the player feedback team” this thread was very sloppy and explained very poorly. This was due to the thread being rushed and not proofread.... anyways that isn’t important basically I would like to represent my suggestion a little bit better. Essentially my idea is to run community teams with staff as either high members or the group leader. One area I think is very lacking is the QA team... now I don’t know a lot about this team because it is a private team but from what I can tell it is very small. I think it would be cool if the QA was a sub team that high level players, developers, and map creators could apply for. That was mostly just an example of a team and not necessarily what I want to add but here are a few other subteams I thought of:

The Balancing Team: helps balance kits and game changes before the reach the public

Map Testing Team: helps test maps

Community Engagement Team: helps with events, big forum posts, talk about frequent forums suggestions, address the cubecraft community in fourm post, etc...

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day 😊

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I see where you are coming from, but this is simply just not possible. The QA team is not a team that should be ran by community members. This team prevents defects and mistakes in manufractured products that are to be published and sold. In this case that would include skins, texture packs, maps and so on.

I do not think regular members are a good choice to help out in this team. That’s also why it currently is staff-only, if I am not mistaken.

Both your idea of ‘the balancing team’ and ‘map testing team’ is something staff already do. Staff are the ones that should know the server best, therefore it is only natural if they can only help out.

‘The community engagement team’ is quite a peculiar idea, considering there already are community talks about updates since a small while ago. These community talks are already hosted by staff, where regular members can also have a say about these updates, etc.

Again, the last bit you mentioned is something staff already do. I do not think this should be done otherwise.

subteams exclusive to helper, mods, sr. Mods, admins, etc...
Subteams, how, exactly?

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I see where you are coming from, but this is simply just not possible. The QA team is not a team that should be ran by community members. This team prevents defects and mistakes in manufractured products that are to be published and sold. In this case that would include skins, texture packs, maps and so on.

I do not think regular members are a good choice to help out in this team. That’s also why it currently is staff-only, if I am not mistaken.
this wouldn't be ran by community members it would be ran by staff but there would be some members that could apply, it would be well known members and such

Both your idea of ‘the balancing team’ and ‘map testing team’ is something staff already do. Staff are the ones that should know the server best, therefore it is only natural if they can only help out.
yes, things like this already exist although it is a little weird it isn't more structured, lets take the "map testing team" for example it would be cool if there was a structure for map testing

EX:

Well Known Players/ Long Time Players - Judge maps as a normal player
Builders - test the map because duh there builders
Mods/helpers - they would test because of how dedicated it is

over all i just feel like sub teams would help the community a lot and thanks for the reply!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom