Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vkonmcpro

Nov 26, 2020
Hey Cubecraft support team, idk where to put this but there is is this bug which shows that my proxy is to NA even though I'm from Asia. I have no idea, why this happens. This also leads to me getting 300 ping in games which has made the server unplayable. Please fix this. You can also see, that on Hive it says Asia and I still get normal ping there so this is definitely a Cubecraft problem. Please fix this, thank you.

Screenshot (10).png

Reactions: cyade1

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey Cubecraft support team, idk where to put this but there is is this bug which shows that my proxy is to NA even though I'm from Asia. I have no idea, why this happens. This also leads to me getting 300 ping in games which has made the server unplayable. Please fix this. You can also see, that on Hive it says Asia and I still get normal ping there so this is definitely a Cubecraft problem. Please fix this, thank you.

View attachment 203132

The same thing happens to me sometimes but I noticed that if I wait about ten seconds or so, the ping returns to normal.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Currently CubeCraft only has North-American and EU game servers. Unfortunately CubeCraft does not have Asia servers, which means that you will join either a NA server or an EU server, this depends on which server is the best for you.

I can assure you that CubeCraft is looking into creating more regions in different parts of the world, and hopefully Asia servers will get released somewhere in the future aswel. You can find more information about how the servers work and why you join a NA server at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/🌎🎉-cubecraft-now-available-in-north-america.284987/

- Moved to support & marked as resolved.

Reactions: Click Greatness

vkonmcpro

Nov 26, 2020
Hey, I know. This has not been resolved yet. It always used to connect me to EU where I used to get playable ping but now suddenly NA?!?!! This has not been fixed.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Quoting from the news thread which I gave the link earlier from: "When you connect to CubeCraft, you automatically join the region closest to you with the best ping! For example, if you're in Germany, you'd go to our EU region, but if you're in Canada, you will go to our NA region - basically, what has a better connection to you." - this means that you join the region which has the best connection for you, which most likely would be NA for you.
However it is possible that you have a better connection in EU servers, but due to the time you're playing that you are placed in NA servers. You can find all necessary information about it at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/🌎🎉-cubecraft-now-available-in-north-america.284987/

vkonmcpro

Nov 26, 2020
Seriously, it was fine before, I was connected to EU and it was fine, but suddenly after you experimented with Asia servers, it starts connecting me to NA (the reason closest to me is Eu and I always used to be connected there before). This has started happening to me recently. (I'm not using any sort of VPN an there has been no change in my connection), also every other server is fine. This has not been resolved and has suddenly started to happen. Fix this Cubecraft.

Top Bottom