• ttt

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It's back! I finally decided to open up IntelliJ again and create yet another stupid plugin! :) Now possibly slightly more useful than my last plugin!

NoTSpam

If you've ever been in a Cubecraft lobby you've seen three, prominent characters that pretty much sum up 90% of lobby chat:​
2018-02-06_23.20.20.jpg

This gave me an idea for my second stupid plugin "NoTSpam"! All the plugin does is stop people from sending up to any number of t's in chat and sends them a message giving the player their ping if they were just trying to test their connection. Other than that I was annoyed by how I would always type commands with a 't' before the slash so I added a feature to this plugin where commands with any number of t's before the slash would actually be run by the player. No more "t/help" for me! (at least on my server :p )

I have 0 ping since it's my own test server on my laptop.​

I mostly made this plugin to make something using "Regular Expressions" which are used for changing and checking text. I ended up also getting to actually try and support multiple versions as well using "abstraction" in this plugin as well so I'm really happy that I got to go through and make this really simple plugin! :) If anyone wants to look at the source to laugh or cry at my code you can find it here!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom