Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JWSulzer90

Jan 1, 2021
I was building a nether wart farm in my friends Co op skyblock world. I fell into the void at one point and died (no biggie this is skyblock after all). Unfortunately when I died and hit the resapwn button, I respawned in an empty space with nothing around and was taking tick damage as if I were suffocating. I thought I could save myself if I just teleported back to the sky block hub and returned through the portal and that's where thing went awry. As I stepped into the portal I was instantly met with the sound of my character taking damage again, but unlike before I now found myself in an endless loading screen unable to open the menu and it was stuck on building terrain, and all I could do was sit there and listen as my character died over and over again.

I enlisted the help of my friend thinking if he came in and maybe moved the shop that it would fix it, but the moment he stepped through the portal he too was caught in a death loop. Funny part is he never actually got to die in the nether it just ate him the moment he stepped through the portal. so now we're both stuck, unable to open our menus to change profiles or anything.

Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated. I would love not to lose weeks of work after getting to the 9th island and unlocking the nether

Attachments

• 160953802532446859746.jpg
    160953802532446859746.jpg
    751.4 KB · Views: 626

JWSulzer90

Jan 1, 2021
Hi, maybe reinstall mc fresh new logs and stuff?
Did that.
My buddy tried on his switch and it ate him too so it's not a problem with my game it's a problem with the nether thats on the cubecraft server. ANYONE who goes into the nether gets devoured by the game

JWSulzer90

Jan 1, 2021
Did you fix it? I have a same problem
As of now no. I am still not able to play skyblock. I like how me and my 2 friends who are also stuck bought the ranked stuff and now we can't even play. I'm almost to the point were I'm just gonna go support one of the other servers. Because right now I feel like they just took our money and ran with it

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi, what’s the name of your island, and your in-game name? I’ll try to see if anyone can help you!

JWSulzer90

Jan 1, 2021
Hi, what’s the name of your island, and your in-game name? I’ll try to see if anyone can help you!
My username is JWSulzer90 same as it is here.
My friend who is also stuck now is MrHosh710.
And this is all taking place in the world RevenantGatsby whom I believe may be stuck too
I've posted this elswhere on the site and another mod told me the same thing but nothing has come of it and it's been a week

JWSulzer90

Jan 1, 2021
I need your help, too ! I have same problem
username : weusedto1736
Don't expect much. Or anything for that matter.

Edit: for real though, I hope you didn't grow attached to all the hard work you put in and progress you made. Pretty sure that the devs are scamming people out of their hard earned money

ItzYaser

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hey JWSulzer90,

These problems clearly indicate some sort of failure in either you MC, or PC, so here is a list of things I would recommend for you to do:

1) Restart Minecraft
2) Restart your PC
3) Disconnect, then Connect your Router
4) Uninstall Minecraft, then Re-Install it
5) Release and Renew another IP (Here is a video to help with that:
)

I believe that is the most sensible order you could try. If none of this helps, please add me on discord (ItzYaser#2864), and I will personally try and resolve this problem for you!

Have a great day!
-Yaser

driima

Quest Master
Jan 23, 2018
United Kingdom
@dingo9 @JWSulzer90 both of your profiles had shops in unloaded areas (i.e. an area where an island is not unlocked yet). I have moved these shops into loaded areas for now, and am looking further into this issue.

Apologies for the long delay. I was unable to assist at the time you created the issue as I did not have access to Bedrock edition until now.

P.S. If you try joining now and still have the bug, wait for your character to die and then restart the client. This should allow you to play. I have also refunded coins to everyone on the profile.

• Love
Reactions: Technosword

JWSulzer90

Jan 1, 2021
Hey JWSulzer90,

These problems clearly indicate some sort of failure in either you MC, or PC, so here is a list of things I would recommend for you to do:

1) Restart Minecraft
2) Restart your PC
)

I believe that is the most sensible order you could try. If none of this helps, please add me on discord (ItzYaser#2864), and I will personally try and resolve this problem for you!

Have a great day!
-Yaser
Hey JWSulzer90,

1) Restart Minecraft
2) Restart your PC
)

Have a great day!
-Yaser
I added you

Reactions: ItzYaser
Top Bottom