Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Experienced this?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orientalz

Jul 30, 2016
This has happened twice now. I joined the lobby and randomly got teleported or glitched into the water thats like wayyyyy out at the spawn build. Strange? Anyone else experienced this? It happened when I tried to join a different lobby as well.

HMMM

ItzBqs

Novice Member
Aug 26, 2021
The Netherlands
This has happened twice now. I joined the lobby and randomly got teleported or glitched into the water thats like wayyyyy out at the spawn build. Strange? Anyone else experienced this? It happened when I tried to join a different lobby as well.

HMMM
Yea, I had the same like to much. Then I spawn above the water.

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany

HMMM
Yup, often if I join cubecraft the first time a day this happens to me as well.
But this is a known bug, the developer-team will give there best in fixing this bug.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I think it happens to everyone sometimes. It is indeed very strange, but mostly just annoying as I'll have to switch lobbies or use the ender bow gadget to teleport myself back to the land.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.