Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Strafing and critical are the basis of pvp :P.
Blockhitting in 1.9 doesn't exist, it's replaced by shields which don't yield the same effect.
Using secondaries (e.g. rod, bow, fns, etc) do help, but rods wouldn't work in 1.9.

Using things like resource packs, different FOV, sensitivity, F5, crosshairs are mainly preferences. Not very necessary.

Height advantage is big if you play in a rocky terrain.

Nice guide.

Reactions: IceFlareMG

IceFlareMG

Feb 22, 2017
United States
www.youtube.com
Strafing and critical are the basis of pvp :p.
Blockhitting in 1.9 doesn't exist, it's replaced by shields which don't yield the same effect.
Using secondaries (e.g. rod, bow, fns, etc) do help, but rods wouldn't work in 1.9.

Using things like resource packs, different FOV, sensitivity, F5, crosshairs are mainly preferences. Not very necessary.

Height advantage is big if you play in a rocky terrain.

Nice guide.
Thanks for the information!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
This is not your guide. It's a copy (word-for-word) of a Mineplex trainee's PvP thread from 3 years ago.

Original author's (evanmoney's) guide: http://www.mineplex.com/mobile/forum/viewthread/m/11929946/id/12760854

Why copy him? His guide was for 1.8 and potatoes? We don't use potatoes instead of likes. Right away I knew this wasn't yours unless you're the same trainee who wrote the guide on Mineplex. I don't know if you know this but that's a form of stealing if it's not your work, you copy-and-paste it word-for-word, and you don't give credit to the original author. It's called plagiarism and it could get you in trouble.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom