Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
so i log back into cubecraft after a good break and i play the lucky islands update

Game 1: builds to an island Finds a Killaura/flying Hacker but immediatly gets kicked after killing me

Game 2: i do pretty well but then the last guy (he has better gear) poisened himself and blew himself up infront of me

Game 3: i went to spawn to fight this guy in no gear but then... the spawnnn. uhhh... it blew up entirely...

Game 4: go to kill a naked man with a Iron axe gets 8 crits dosent die....

Game 5: i proceed to build to middle but then the 2 dudes on the other islands pointed a bow at me for 10 minutes and camp me untill a full diamond comes and kills all 3 of us

Game 6:Team of 3 but i dont feel like reporting

What storys do ya'll have of very odd and funny players in any game?

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I remember a really funny game from like 1 week after I bought my rank. I did hardcore (cause why not) and everybody left except one guy XD. Once the game started we got all eggs and boom, lots of free points XD. That was a fun game. Good ol' days. :')

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Now, you guys understand how this things get us mad...
Hope you don't get tired of the Server and of the Hackers...
I also have been feeling like you, in a No reporting mode.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
so i log back into cubecraft after a good break and i play the lucky islands update

Game 1: builds to an island Finds a Killaura/flying Hacker but immediatly gets kicked after killing me

Game 2: i do pretty well but then the last guy (he has better gear) poisened himself and blew himself up infront of me

Game 3: i went to spawn to fight this guy in no gear but then... the spawnnn. uhhh... it blew up entirely...

Game 4: go to kill a naked man with a Iron axe gets 8 crits dosent die....

Game 5: i proceed to build to middle but then the 2 dudes on the other islands pointed a bow at me for 10 minutes and camp me untill a full diamond comes and kills all 3 of us

Game 6:Team of 3 but i dont feel like reporting

What storys do ya'll have of very odd and funny players in any game?
This looks like a good day. :)

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
Very odd and funny players uh..? I'd say watching hackers thinking they're invincible and then see my reports being handled and knowing they're banned :)
Also, a good thing is watching them coming to my channel and saying ''Wow I'm banned'' and things like that. Pretty fun!

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Very odd and funny players uh..? I'd say watching hackers thinking they're invincible and then see my reports being handled and knowing they're banned :)
Also, a good thing is watching them coming to my channel and saying ''Wow I'm banned'' and things like that. Pretty fun!
It is :)

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Very funny stories, I got two....

Story 1: I was doing a solo at construction. (rip ;-;) there were two people left, cyan and black (i was black). After breaking his egg, he ran to mid with only blocks, in the sky he made a huge thing out of blocks that said, "fu black scum" then he jumped off, and left.

Story 2: me and a friend were on toys, we broke the last teams egg, and killed one. only one opponent remained, somehow, he got under the whole base and made a glass cage around himself, swearing he had no hacks....

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
My friend and I challenged our selves to cap on the map space...
We won eventually btw.

But to the point.
This guy was getting on to us because we were camping.
Him: "Stop camping cowards"
Me: "I will when i have full diamond and have fat stacks of god apples ;)"
Him: "noob"
Me: "How?"
Him: "cuz your freaking sacred"
Me: "you want to fight me on badlion?"
Him: "Yeah i will r3k you"
Me: "OK, leave"
Him: *He Leaves*

Lol so basically he made the choice to leave but i never left xD
It was hilarious!

Reactions: CommunistCactus

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Another funny one:
Playing op pvp ffa and finds a hacker on the map classic that claims it's all skin bad no hacks. I record the hacker and notice @Snap next to me also fighting. I look in chat-
Snap: hai
Bam hacker disappears xD
I check their appeal because I thought they had left the game once snap typed in chat. And saw they had already appealed the ban xD

U

Unipotato

Those games where you have a hacker on your team...

And yeah I know my screen recorder is trash but my good one broke.

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Oh my goodness the 15th anniversary of Minecraft map is so cool! Here are some screenshots I took. This map is so big that I still haven't explored most of the map! Happy 15th anniversary Minecraft!
Screenshot_20240523_171819_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171911_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171920_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172211_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172223_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
🍞
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cool mod
1716463245428.png

Ty for 1000 reaction score!! 🧡
JokeKaedee wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy birthday! 🍰
Top Bottom