Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft Add PayPal to their WebStore

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carman00

Jun 14, 2017
i as many of other people are sugesting to add paypal as payment method for quite some time now its not that hard i think u just copy and paste the API Keys i do think this is needed on the store like most other big networks accept paypal (exp. Hypixel network, MinePlex)

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I'm 50 50 on this thread. The reason why PayPal was removed was because of 'Chargebacks'. If you don't know what they are, read here .

Admittedly, other servers do use it, but PayPal has the potential to be abused. There are plenty of other ways to pay. In the UK you can get a debit card at the age of 11 (with parental consent), so you could just start putting a few pennies in that. You could then use that debit card to purchase things on the store :)

Last edited:

Carman00

Jun 14, 2017
You know there s a feature in this case that player is autobanned if this happens like on HiveMC

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
It was disabled due to issues with users chargebacking and causing lots of problems. I don't think this should be added and it's a very high chance that it won't.

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
Most stores will sell "PaySafeCard" which you can use for buying stuff from the store. They will sell you this at any age.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
i as many of other people are sugesting to add paypal as payment method for quite some time now its not that hard i think u just copy and paste the API Keys i do think this is needed on the store like most other big networks accept paypal (exp. Hypixel network, MinePlex)
I agree. When I bought gold rank, I had to go out for 5 miles and go to a safeway, buy a subway gift card, and buy the rank. And I know they added the visa, but still.

A

A pigeon

If they added PayPal they'd probs get charged back like Etika

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Paypal -> charge-back (refunding without Cube's consent) -> Cube loses more money than they got from the person because of how charge-backs work
And this is why we won't add paypal back into our stores untill this problem has been solved.
Locked this thread. If you have any further questions you can PM me :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom