Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amicable

Member
Jul 18, 2017
18
14
3
Efcluke has to be hurting after this.

I know you kinda already know my opinion on the general idea but I have to say that I love the thread xD It's really good.


And no :3 As far as I know hypixel doesn't have this, we're safe I think :p (Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't play on there that much)
Edit: ^^ my hypixel knowledge is lacking, ignore the second bit because I'm wrong xD

Hypixel does have this now in one of their new updates for BedWars! I think it wouldn't be a big deal if CubeCraft tried to implement this as well considering that Hypixel doesn't use custom-color death messages or anything :)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Lyroce wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthdayy Tim!!🎂
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom