Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

touchmyliger

Apr 2, 2021
I am extremely fed up with the hackers in survival. I am to the point where if y’all aren’t going to start banning people immediately... I am going to start cheating on my alt account.. It’s gonna be so much fun knowing i’m making others just as mad as they’re making me. I will
become a menace to this server, simply because they can’t stop a simple problem.. GOOD LUCK :)

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Hi, you can always record the cheaters and report them here. I would highly advise not cheating, even if it's on an alt, as it will result in an IP ban. Fighting fire with fire does not work.

The anti-cheat does its best, and I have seen it ban a lot of people. It is physically impossible for it to catch all of them though, as there are so many different types of cheaters.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
It is impossible to ban everybody straight away. So if you thing that good luck. Saying you will be annoying at hack to annoy others is just downright dumb. Instead of complaining, suggest something to make to server better!

And your comment "simply because they can’t stop a simple problem.." Is like I have said many times, dumb.

You know the anticheat devs are human? They have lives? I would like to see you develop an anticheat that can server 20 at its lowest to 50,000. Good luck.
Message me when you hit that stage

-GeoJosh7

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1617353812322.jpeg

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I am extremely fed up with the hackers in survival. I am to the point where if y’all aren’t going to start banning people immediately... I am going to start cheating on my alt account.. It’s gonna be so much fun knowing i’m making others just as mad as they’re making me. I will
become a menace to this server, simply because they can’t stop a simple problem.. GOOD LUCK :)
dont you think this is just extremely hypocrite and kinda killing your point here? you say cheating is a problem, but yet you're willing to become part of the problem. its impossible to pick out all the cheaters, thats why you should record and report them, as mentioned by others :) but hey, if you think you can make a way better anti-cheat that will defeat the cube devs, why not show it sometime?

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
My friend if you are complaining now about hackers, you should've been playing the game last year before they added any sort of anticheat.

At the moment I do not come across hackers at all, it is so rare i come across them and whenever I do they get banned during the game by the anticheat, and it isn't like iI rarely play, I am level 110 on the server and still playing alot.

It sounds to me that you may think players are hacking out of frustration of them beating you, there are more game mechanics to understand than you think and the more time you take the learn them the better you will become overall.

Don't waste your time hacking, it really isn't worth it for the 1 or 2 games that you can ruin only to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.