Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Against your own suggestion lol :rolleyes:

To be fair to the people that do this, they're mainly just kids who want their shiny diamond armour and sword, also in op mode, especially on survival games, it gives the 1.8 PvP guys a chance against some of the better players.

Reactions: zDutchie
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I just ignore them, plus I don't really care, but sometimes people target if I don't vote for what they want

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Ok so before the game you can hide your rank but after the game starts your rank will be shown
please mention this on the topic it was suggested so we don't get too off topic

Answer: No once you click "Show Rank Off" throughout every game your rank will NEVER show unless you select "Show Rank On"

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I mean the community likes op. I mean have you ever played custom duels? 90% of the kits have like 3 health bars, unlimited resistance, regeneration, 64 god apples and like the best gear out there. I mean those games I don't know why people make their kits soo op. But back to the topic, cubecraft likes op. :)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
There was a suggestion about hidding ranks, I liked that idea, because people wont know who is ranked and who is not and they wouldnt spam. At least a command to hide their ranks would be helpful in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom