Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
How so? Targeting is an issue, and unfair (not to mention bannable). Only those who target wouldn't care about it, and reply in such a manner.

My friend has a diamond rank and whenever we play the gamemode we like we have never been targeted....

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
What a mature response. Bravo mate, bravo. :rolleyes:

At least my response was about the topic? Also it's more mature then crying about some kids in the chat, but enough said about that.

If you truly believe target is a problem.... why? I mean a teams do have to be killed eventually by someone. So people will come for you either way, if you always lose because people are 'targeting' you... it might say more about you then the other.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
At least my response was about the topic? Also it's more mature then crying about some kids in the chat, but enough said about that.

If you truly believe target is a problem.... why? I mean a teams do have to be killed eventually by someone. So people will come for you either way, if you always lose because people are 'targeting' you... it might say more about you then the other.

Ask ANY Youtuber on their thoughts of targeting. 100% of them will say they lose more games than they would if they had a /nick or were not known due to the fact that multiple players often rush them straight from the beginning with no intentions to win the game, but instead to eliminate said player.

This is called a suggestion thread. If someone sees a problem, it's up to them to think of a solution and bring it here. That's exactly what OP did. He didn't create the thread just to complain, so your point about him crying is moot.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I mean the community likes op. I mean have you ever played custom duels? 90% of the kits have like 3 health bars, unlimited resistance, regeneration, 64 god apples and like the best gear out there. I mean those games I don't know why people make their kits soo op. But back to the topic, cubecraft likes op. :)
TBH it's not like they like it, they just create kits with the highest power possible because they have no originality.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

Also, if you are here to complain cube, get out. What do you mean by cry? That makes 0 sense.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Why shouldn't I (or anyone for that matter) be allowed to complain about that?

Can I only give positive feedback on your beloved server? That doesn't really sound like good feedback at all to me.
What is the point of saying,"People cry on the server," if you aren't trying to help at all? Do you do anything? Do you report? All you are doing is being one of the complaining scrubs on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom