Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
And then the admins come and prevent it.

You're extremely naive. Do you believe they were thinking in users when they removed the permanent instant ban? Think again.
what do you mean by "thinking in users" The MAIN reason why they changed the system is because everyone deserves another chance. Because everyone has a good heart <3 Cubecraft can believe in anyone, even people who are really being annoying. You should thank cubecraft staff instead of fighting against them

DopeRider

Jan 24, 2015
No the whole reason for this is too allow falsely banned and people who are truly sorry a second chance.

If they are falsely banned, there's a reviewing process in place. I know because I used it once. For the people that are "truly sorry" (they're not), a six months ban period would be reasonable. A week is not. A second one-month chance is ludicrous.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
If they are falsely banned, there's a reviewing process in place. I know because I used it once. For the people that are "truly sorry" (they're not), a six months ban period would be reasonable. A week is not. A second one-month chance is ludicrous.
Well I mean one week gives them a chance to think about what they've done. So I mean it definitely gives them time to think honestly. Kinda a little "time out" ;)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
You must not have a lot of experience with people... There are cases where people do feel sorry for hacking and never do it ever again a couple Acquaintances of mine have done so. Also the appeal process is broken as you are appealing to the very staff member that falsely banned you. I wonder what your chances of being unbanned are?

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
You're extremely naive. Do you believe they were thinking in users when they removed the permanent instant ban? Think again.
Ok, so what just happened was somebody made a joke about your rude statement that you're "working for free for CubeCraft", and then you responded with one of the nastiest comments I've ever heard in my entire life.
Then, you made a snide remark about someones typo, and called me naive for literally no reason at all.
You seriously need to sit aside for a long time and rethink your life.
Making nasty comments for no reason on the internet is just such a useless pursuit I wonder why you even think of doing it.
Back to my issue:
Of course they removed the perm instant ban for the users.
Why else would they do it?

DopeRider

Jan 24, 2015
Not here to reveal personal details, but trust me, I have plenty of experience with people. I can tell you one thing: people that cheats doesn't feel like you think they do.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Not here to reveal personal details, but trust me, I have plenty of experience with people. I can tell you one thing: people that cheats doesn't feel like you think they do.
Well I mean yes, some people are diffrent and just yolo it and keep on hacking, But they'll get caught one time or another. That's honestly what matters at the end. They're taking a big risk on keep on hacking. I mean maybe they should make it so you only have one warning? idk

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
Have you heard of self awareness? You seem very fast in qualifying what others say.
Ok, so when you reply to this thread denouncing yourself for making stupid, insulting, and rude comments to everyone who replied,
I'll figure out what you meant by that.
You're obviously the MODEL of self-awareness.
I can't believe I'm hearing this from the master insulter himself
(Should take a few days)

Reactions: 1212hawks_

DopeRider

Jan 24, 2015
A report I posted a week ago and still haven't gotten any response from.

I haven't got a positive response for any of the dozen or so reports that I sent last weeks. Now I know why. The persons that I reported got by with a slap on the wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.