Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Stop rankcism bro Stone ranks are same as any other player, when will be punishment for rankcism pffff.
#StoneRankersmatter
This is unacceptable. This happen too much man and that in 2021.
When player say to me "you need to buy rank" "I not invite you to party your stone rank" "Who want to play ranks only"

Cubecraft how you let this happen man?
rankcism.jfif.jpeg

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
hate speech.png

Needs to be added to this: Any message to offend a group of players based on theyre rank. Rankcism needs to be taken very very very very serious 😡 🤬😡😤😭😡😠.

Herrrooo

Jun 17, 2018
Ranked people most of the time want to play with other ranked people, because they think that they have the same dedication and passion for the game (which sometimes is true). I don't think should be made a rule, because they are not harassing anyone and if a person wants to play with ranked people than he should be able to do that without being called a "rankcist". Also I have seen some other comments and threads of you where you said that the rules on Cube Craft were to strict and that swearing should be allowed, so I don't really see why you would want to add a rule that will make the server a lot stricter. Purely because it won't bother you, you think the rule should be added.

Reactions: colinverp

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Ranked people most of the time want to play with other ranked people, because they think that they have the same dedication and passion for the game (which sometimes is true). I don't think should be made a rule, because they are not harassing anyone and if a person wants to play with ranked people than he should be able to do that without being called a "rankcist". Also I have seen some other comments and threads of you where you said that the rules on Cube Craft were to strict and that swearing should be allowed, so I don't really see why you would want to add a rule that will make the server a lot stricter. Purely because it won't bother you, you think the rule should be added.
This isn't a suggestion lol was a joke lmfao

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I admit it's been a pretty funny thread. Out of all this. You're right even if it was in jest. I see a lot of Stones ranks asking about party and no one answers, then some rank asks and they usually answer almost every time.

#StopTheRankcism

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom
Stop rankcism bro Stone ranks are same as any other player, when will be punishment for rankcism pffff.
#StoneRankersmatter
This is unacceptable. This happen too much man and that in 2021.
When player say to me "you need to buy rank" "I not invite you to party your stone rank" "Who want to play ranks only"

Cubecraft how you let this happen man?
View attachment 188981
I totally agree but I think it's just people's ideas they think just because you have a rank your good. I 10hped an Obsidian rank with plus and then got 3 hped by a stone rank. I don't care about others rank really only for party sizes :P

Reactions: Levi_the_pro
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom