Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gaarath

Member
Aug 5, 2019
3
8
2
26
I can't even be bothered playing tower defense anymore. I got 2 play like 3 normal games and left at least 15 other games because people kept placing 3x3 towers in every single 5x5 spot. That is not just someone being a noob, that is intentional trolling and it needs to be stopped. The game already has a feature where you can't place certain towers too close to eachother. It can't be too hard for cubecraft to make it so that you cannot incorrectly place towers. Towers should only be able to be placed in the right spot because this would make everybody have a much better time on tower defense.
 

A_Wild_Duck

Member
Jan 21, 2017
1
0
16
26
They should bring back vote kick, cuz when I see a player place towers incorrectly I tell them nicely they are placing it wrong and teach them how to place it, but 9 times out of 10 I just get ignored. Tower Defence is a team game and if you don't want to play as a team then I think your team should have the right to kick you.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Top Bottom