Stop people from placing towers incorrectly

Discussion in 'Tower Defence' started by Gaarath, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Gaarath

Gaarath Member

I can't even be bothered playing tower defense anymore. I got 2 play like 3 normal games and left at least 15 other games because people kept placing 3x3 towers in every single 5x5 spot. That is not just someone being a noob, that is intentional trolling and it needs to be stopped. The game already has a feature where you can't place certain towers too close to eachother. It can't be too hard for cubecraft to make it so that you cannot incorrectly place towers. Towers should only be able to be placed in the right spot because this would make everybody have a much better time on tower defense.

2. CraftCreatures

CraftCreatures Member

CraftCreatures
    Emerald
    That is really annoying, but you can always report those players for trolling ;)

3. xXIIIIIIXx

xXIIIIIIXx Member

xXIIIIIIXx
    Emerald
    It’s not trolling,just much players don’t know how it works

4. CraftCreatures

CraftCreatures Member

CraftCreatures
    Emerald

5. Chat_Filter

Chat_Filter Member

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEP_
    Diamond
    Sometimes it's trolling and sometimes it's because players don't know how to play the game, but that doesn't matter. This has been suggested a lot in the past and should be implemented in the next tower defence update.

6. A_Wild_Duck

A_Wild_Duck Member

A_Wild_Duck
    Obsidian
    They should bring back vote kick, cuz when I see a player place towers incorrectly I tell them nicely they are placing it wrong and teach them how to place it, but 9 times out of 10 I just get ignored. Tower Defence is a team game and if you don't want to play as a team then I think your team should have the right to kick you.