Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Let me explain the situation in terms that relate to me. I am a person of Ashkenazi Jewish descent. This may come as a shock, but the Jewish people aren't exactly the safest from discrimination. Yes, I refer to myself as a Jew because that is what I am. My friends can call me a Jew, because that's what I am. When someone calls me something like a dirty Jew, that's a bit different. They're not just casually pointing out my ancestry and my current state of hygiene; they're trying to insult and belittle me based on my cultural identity.

Same goes for LGBT people. If your friend is homosexual, for example, then they're gay. It's ok to call them gay in the proper context, because that is what they are. When you change the context, however, and you're using someone's cultural/sexual identity as a verbal weapon against someone, that is not acceptable. I'm all for free speech, but when you start infringing upon the happiness of others by using their race, religion, sexuality, etc. as an insult, that's just really not ok.

We won't be implementing this suggestion. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Your at 600 reaction score!
Oh my goodness the 15th anniversary of Minecraft map is so cool! Here are some screenshots I took. This map is so big that I still haven't explored most of the map! Happy 15th anniversary Minecraft!
Screenshot_20240523_171819_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171911_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171920_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172211_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172223_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
🍞
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cool mod
1716463245428.png

Ty for 1000 reaction score!! 🧡
Top Bottom