Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

znecxi_

Jan 15, 2023
I dont even know why did the server remove the duels it was much fun before they remove it the server keeps removing and removing games like before 3 years the server had like 20 games and the server was much much enjoyable than now and you never feel bored, right now there is no good modes except skywars and talking about skywars idk why the server sticking on 3 or 4 maps and leaving the other maps like when you keep playing the same maps for 1 hour you dont want to keep playing anymore. The conclusion is stop making the worst decisions and making the server worse and worse. I hope the admins read what i wrote and thing about it seriously.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I dont even know why did the server remove the duels it was much fun before they remove it the server keeps removing and removing games like before 3 years the server had like 20 games and the server was much much enjoyable than now and you never feel bored, right now there is no good modes except skywars and talking about skywars idk why the server sticking on 3 or 4 maps and leaving the other maps like when you keep playing the same maps for 1 hour you dont want to keep playing anymore. The conclusion is stop making the worst decisions and making the server worse and worse. I hope the admins read what i wrote and thing about it seriously.
Cubecraft is currently working on a big update since java didnt make any profit to keep up all the servers. You can read more about this update here . I hope this clarifies it!

Jan 13, 2023
i 100% agree with u dude, the server is dying slowly because the staff arent introducing anything new and instead making new hubs that 1% of the players care about. the server is going to die after the 1.19 update since the only people who will keep playing are the sweatiest of tryhards so i guess we are stuck with these few maps :(

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
i 100% agree with u dude, the server is dying slowly because the staff arent introducing anything new and instead making new hubs that 1% of the players care about. the server is going to die after the 1.19 update since the only people who will keep playing are the sweatiest of tryhards so i guess we are stuck with these few maps :(
please read my reply from before your message :p

Jan 13, 2023

Attachments

• image_2023-01-15_164410261.png
    image_2023-01-15_164410261.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Haha
Reactions: Rocks1

juanponze

Jan 15, 2023
You are right my dear friend, it would be nice to go back to 1.8, put old and new maps for people, people are nostalgic, I also include myself, more lobbies, lobbies in modalities, many more modalities, if you want to be successful this is it The best way, go completely to 1.19, there are people who don't have enough PC to go to that version, there are people from Latin America who also play cubecraft and they are the majority. Cubecraft listen to people please .

• Agree
Reactions: Rocks1

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Cubecraft is currently working on a big update since java didnt make any profit to keep up all the servers. You can read more about this update here . I hope this clarifies it!
+ to add on to this, there was a teaser video posted on our announcements channel on our discord server that showcases what to kind of expect in our new upcoming 1.19 update and such!

(Fyi, the video was posted on the 21st December 2022 to make it easier to find)

• Heart
Reactions: Stijnnn_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom