Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

tabbycat2915

Feb 9, 2021
Lately I been seeing more hackers I reported one but because I play mobile I don,t have a way to easily screen record
So they didn't do anything and it's annoying me

Reactions: FabiruMeow

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey if your having trouble with finding a screen recorder I'd reccomend searching 'screen recorder' in the app store, i know there is plenty on android devices, if you are on apple there is a pre installed recorder.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
You should know that saying 'stop hackers' won't make them go away xD.
Also, there's plenty of mobile screen recorders on the app store, or, in my case, I have my own mobile's recording screen, which is pretty useful. I am sure you might have one in your mobile too..

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Sentinel is being worked on by the devs. If you ask me, the anticheat got way better over the last few weeka/months. People can hardly fly anymore and banding exists (well, it bands normal players sometimes but thats how it is). Good luck with the reports though!

D

Deleted member 469419

Lately I been seeing more hackers I reported one but because I play mobile I don,t have a way to easily screen record
This is something that has brought more issues than I originally thought it would. The hackers it's been and will always be something unfortunate. Not only talking about minecraft but in all games. Bedrock members are lately complaining cube about this, and I do understand the reasons. However, unfortunately complain and doing nothing, it won't help cubecraft. I'm also a bedrock player, and I sometimes play from mobile, so I can understand how tedious it's when you have to report someone, however, this didn't stop me at the time of reporting. I just decided that I had to get used to the idea that if you don't report, cubecraft will keep having this issue. So I just started to use some other apps (which I prefer to call them 'tools') and made it easier. However, this is not a big problem to me since I do have an easier way to take screenshots and recording without the necessity of having other apps. This mean, please, complaining about cubecraft issues won't solve anything at all, you should try to help cubecraft as much as possible.

Don't worry anyway, the staff team is lately hiring more and more team members that I'm quite sure they'll help with this issue, and there's still members to come! 👀

At the moment, without a public /report command and not too much exclusive bedrock staff members, I'll suggest you to do what I told you. You can also make the idea of applying for helper, you can try to be active with the community in general, and after a while, if you really wish to help out this community, then you could apply!

Reactions: Wave Master7S

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
On iOS you can Screen Record every game you play by using control center. Then stop recording when the game ends. If there is no hacker, delete the recording by swiping down the notification that says that the screen recording has been saved, and press delete. However keep the video if you catch a hacker. Thanks!

There are more hackers trying to use Anti-KB or Kill-Aura because of the new knock back update.

Reactions: CeleryAskin

tabbycat2915

Feb 9, 2021
On iOS you can Screen Record every game you play by using control center. Then stop recording when the game ends. If there is no hacker, delete the recording by swiping down the notification that says that the screen recording has been saved, and press delete. However keep the video if you catch a hacker. Thanks!

There are more hackers trying to use Anti-KB or Kill-Aura because of the new knock back update.
Well I use Android but thank you for the info

tabbycat2915

Feb 9, 2021
Sentinel is being worked on by the devs. If you ask me, the anticheat got way better over the last few weeka/months. People can hardly fly anymore and banding exists (well, it bands normal players sometimes but thats how it is). Good luck with the reports though!
Well back like a few weeks ago I was talking about how good sential and cube is with keeping hackers away but lately I have been seeing more and they mainly been fly hackers but I did see one kill aura that stoped me from winning and I was grinding and it annoyed me so I reported them but I had no video prooth so yeah

tabbycat2915

Feb 9, 2021
This is something that has brought more issues than I originally thought it would. The hackers it's been and will always be something unfortunate. Not only talking about minecraft but in all games. Bedrock members are lately complaining cube about this, and I do understand the reasons. However, unfortunately complain and doing nothing, it won't help cubecraft. I'm also a bedrock player, and I sometimes play from mobile, so I can understand how tedious it's when you have to report someone, however, this didn't stop me at the time of reporting. I just decided that I had to get used to the idea that if you don't report, cubecraft will keep having this issue. So I just started to use some other apps (which I prefer to call them 'tools') and made it easier. However, this is not a big problem to me since I do have an easier way to take screenshots and recording without the necessity of having other apps. This mean, please, complaining about cubecraft issues won't solve anything at all, you should try to help cubecraft as much as possible.

Don't worry anyway, the staff team is lately hiring more and more team members that I'm quite sure they'll help with this issue, and there's still members to come! 👀

At the moment, without a public /report command and not too much exclusive bedrock staff members, I'll suggest you to do what I told you. You can also make the idea of applying for helper, you can try to be active with the community in general, and after a while, if you really wish to help out this community, then you could apply!
Well I did report but I had no vid evidence and I did not know of the command

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Well back like a few weeks ago I was talking about how good sential and cube is with keeping hackers away but lately I have been seeing more and they mainly been fly hackers but I did see one kill aura that stoped me from winning and I was grinding and it annoyed me so I reported them but I had no video prooth so yeah
It cant detect aura yet but I'm sure itll be fixed

tabbycat2915

Feb 9, 2021
Hey,
You should know that saying 'stop hackers' won't make them go away xD.
Also, there's plenty of mobile screen recorders on the app store, or, in my case, I have my own mobile's recording screen, which is pretty useful. I am sure you might have one in your mobile too..
I own a screen recording app but it makes me lag more for some reason so usually don,t use it

tabbycat2915

Feb 9, 2021
Hey if your having trouble with finding a screen recorder I'd reccomend searching 'screen recorder' in the app store, i know there is plenty on android devices, if you are on apple there is a pre installed recorder.
I own a screen recording app but it makes my game more laggy and cube is already laggy so yeah I usually don't use it

Reactions: Conea64

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
How new I use a Motorola 3 or something but yeah
try to look for this icon
1613249566277.png

If you do not have it it might be disable on settings or get a free app on the google play app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom