Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Okay, first of all, complaining about hackers isn’t gonna stop them. RECORD THEM. If you don’t know how to record, for PC Windows players, press Win+G, and in the top left corner there should be a little icon that records what you’re playing. Next, upload the video to YouTube, and put the link to that video when you report them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/ . Second of all, stop clogging the forums with these complaints. They are working on Sentinel, and it will soon be improved. Complaining won’t do anything. Third, it’s so infuriating that no one here knows how hard it is to develop an anti cheat. It’s harder than you think, and I don’t think many of the people who are complaining know how to code, which is so annoying, because they have no idea how hard it is.
Just a thought,
Kylo2532

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Okay, first of all, complaining about hackers isn’t gonna stop them. RECORD THEM. If you don’t know how to record, for PC Windows players, press Win+G, and in the top left corner there should be a little icon that records what you’re playing. Next, upload the video to YouTube, and put the link to that video when you report them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/ . Second of all, stop clogging the forums with these complaints. They are working on Sentinel, and it will soon be improved. Complaining won’t do anything. Third, it’s so infuriating that no one here knows how hard it is to develop an anti cheat. It’s harder than you think, and I don’t think many of the people who are complaining know how to code, which is so annoying, because they have no idea how hard it is.
Just a thought,
Kylo2532
I agree, i get that having alot of hackers in game is frustrating, but people complaining and saying the anticheat is garbage isnt really helping anything. And alot of people think anticheat is just "if:hacker{[than:ban]}" or something, when it really isnt. its pretty difficult to make an anticheat on bedrock because of its diffrent code and it in general still technically being a new platform.

Last edited:

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
If you are really into reporting hackers, I can advise to have OBS opened. Go to Seetings -> Output -> Replay Buffer, then Enable it. Set a replay Time of 30-60 Seconds, that should be enough to collect enough data of the hacker.
1596462775081.png

Also, go to Output -> Recording and choose a recording Path where you want to save the replay, and set the recording format to mp4.
1596462924391.png

Then, Go to Hotkeys, and assign a button for at least "save Replay".
1596462950538.png

Now you can go out of the settings.
For the screening, add a scene, then go to the +, choose Display capture and choose the monitor you are playing Minecraft with.
1596463202563.png

Now you can start the Replay Buffer and play Minecraft.

It will not record anything unless you press the assigned "save" button. so for me, its the - button on the numpad. everytime I see a hacker, I get close enough to catch his name, watch him hacking a bit and press minus, after the game I can upload the video, report him here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/ and play again ^^

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
If you are really into reporting hackers, I can advise to have OBS opened. Go to Seetings -> Output -> Replay Buffer, then Enable it. Set a replay Time of 30-60 Seconds, that should be enough to collect enough data of the hacker.
View attachment 173063
Also, go to Output -> Recording and choose a recording Path where you want to save the replay, and set the recording format to mp4.
View attachment 173064
Then, Go to Hotkeys, and assign a button for at least "save Replay".
View attachment 173065
Now you can go out of the settings.
For the screening, add a scene, then go to the +, choose Display capture and choose the monitor you are playing Minecraft with.
View attachment 173066
Now you can start the Replay Buffer and play Minecraft.

It will not record anything unless you press the assigned "save" button. so for me, its the - button on the numpad. everytime I see a hacker, I get close enough to catch his name, watch him hacking a bit and press minus, after the game I can upload the video, report him here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/ and play again ^^
Pretty sure most of us know how to record hackers, but its nice that you gave a detailed explanation for anyone wondering.

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
people complain because recording them doesn’t win you the game they’re in, everyone knows how to report lmao, but what’s the point in reporting 100 hackers after you’ve lost 100 games, it’s almost like playing to record and report hackers which isn’t exactly fun is it lol

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
I know. But first, encountering a hacker isnt an auto loose, and second, there isnt more we can do. if the staff is saying that the devs are imroving sentinel rn, and we are reporting every hacker, we all do everything we can.

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
I know. But first, encountering a hacker isnt an auto loose, and second, there isnt more we can do. if the staff is saying that the devs are imroving sentinel rn, and we are reporting every hacker, we all do everything we can.
people still have a right to complain lmao, yes I know a hacker isn’t an auto lose, but it’s still a pain, people have a right to voice their opinion lol. I have seen a lot of posts around saying people don’t encounter hackers often, yet most days I go tops 2-3 games without encountering one, yes they may be garbage at times but it’s still one every 2-3 games, which isn’t right. The only reason people complain is because they want the server to be an enjoyable place to play, and also people have spent money, etc to be able to play the server to its max potential, yet this experience is being ruined by players who feel the need to cheat in game, and we get no insight into what goes on behind the scenes, I see the same hackers day after day at times, and to me this isn’t right, and something needs to be done ASAP. I’m not playing the server to play my eggwars/skywars game, etc, encounter a hacker, record a hacker, go back to the hub, post the report, and then do it again, and again.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
I dont forbid you to complain lol.
What do you mean with no insights? Sentinel is posting a msg in mc every day, with a count of how many players get banned this day, and how many players got banned in lifetime. Every time you report a player, you will get an answer if a mod handled your report. what insights do you want? wanna see the coding of sentinel?
And if you say you see the same hackers day after day, you seem to not reporting them, hmm? when I report someone, it needs less than 24 hours to be handled.

I’m not playing the server to play my eggwars/skywars game, etc, encounter a hacker, record a hacker, go back to the hub, post the report, and then do it again, and again.

If its too much for you, its okay, but then dont complain that the hackers you encounter will be there in the next games.
And believe me, I really hate hackers too, and I will do my best to become a helper, than maybe a mod, to fight against them. We all have to bear them. And dont want it.

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
I dont forbid you to complain lol.
What do you mean with no insights? Sentinel is posting a msg in mc every day, with a count of how many players get banned this day, and how many players got banned in lifetime. Every time you report a player, you will get an answer if a mod handled your report. what insights do you want? wanna see the coding of sentinel?
And if you say you see the same hackers day after day, you seem to not reporting them, hmm? when I report someone, it needs less than 24 hours to be handled.

If its too much for you, its okay, but then dont complain that the hackers you encounter will be there in the next games.
And believe me, I really hate hackers too, and I will do my best to become a helper, than maybe a mod, to fight against them. We all have to bear them. And dont want it.
I don’t think you really read what I said. The status of the anti cheat is currently a mystery to us, and it would be good to know what is being done to prevent hackers, etc currently as an alternative if anything, instead of relying on a set few players to record every hacker they’ve ever encountered.

Also good luck getting helper etc with your sarcastic ass comments lmfao.

The vast majority of my losses in eggwars are down to cheaters, so it’s not like it’s been an issue for a short while, yet we are still unaware of the status of the anti cheat, and the staff team.

As I said that’s my opinion lol, do what you will with it, but as I said, everyone has a right to voice their own, and I can’t see how people can be told to not complain about such a high profile issue within the server, ty

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Thank you! (Btw THATS sarcastic)

The status of the anti cheat is currently a mystery to us, and it would be good to know what is being done to prevent hackers, etc currently as an alternative if anything, [...]
So you want to tell me that it never happened, that a flyhacker is flying and flying and then he died without a reason and was out of the game? Do you think they get bored? That was sentinel then. If sentinel would ban everything what doesnt have contact to the floor, it could happen too fast that unguilty people get banned.
And I dont know what you want to know about the "status of the anti cheat".

[...] instead of relying on a set few players to record every hacker they’ve ever encountered.

I told you that sentinel is showing the amount of banned players daily, right? Thats just bans directly fro sentinel, not from reports and manual bans. So theyre not just relying on reports.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Just a thought,
Kylo2532
They are not hacking!. They have a good gaming chair tho...

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
Thank you! (Btw THATS sarcastic)

So you want to tell me that it never happened, that a flyhacker is flying and flying and then he died without a reason and was out of the game? Do you think they get bored? That was sentinel then. If sentinel would ban everything what doesnt have contact to the floor, it could happen too fast that unguilty people get banned.
And I dont know what you want to know about the "status of the anti cheat".

I told you that sentinel is showing the amount of banned players daily, right? Thats just bans directly fro sentinel, not from reports and manual bans. So theyre not just relying on reports.
I’m not even gunna honour this with a reply, all I’m gonna say is good luck lmfao

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I don’t think you really read what I said. The status of the anti cheat is currently a mystery to us, and it would be good to know what is being done to prevent hackers, etc currently as an alternative if anything, instead of relying on a set few players to record every hacker they’ve ever encountered.

The vast majority of my losses in eggwars are down to cheaters, so it’s not like it’s been an issue for a short while, yet we are still unaware of the status of the anti cheat, and the staff team.

As I said that’s my opinion lol, do what you will with it, but as I said, everyone has a right to voice their own, and I can’t see how people can be told to not complain about such a high profile issue within the server, ty
please don't be rude, you're acting like hackers are. pros who decided to use there awesome coding skills to hack. most hackers are just random kids who download hacks or whatever and are total noobs and run away if you hit them once. if you hold them back for a few seconds then they will fly and fly and then they will die.also, no one was saying anything about complaining is forbidden, it is just annoying that literally one out of 3 threads is people reporting a hacker in the wrong place or most often complaining about a hacker without even having a report. if you're too lazy to report then just kill them I kill the 90% of the time I see them and its np. just stop acting like a baby .

Reactions: RRetromant

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
people still have a right to complain lmao, yes I know a hacker isn’t an auto lose, but it’s still a pain, people have a right to voice their opinion lol. I have seen a lot of posts around saying people don’t encounter hackers often, yet most days I go tops 2-3 games without encountering one, yes they may be garbage at times but it’s still one every 2-3 games, which isn’t right. The only reason people complain is because they want the server to be an enjoyable place to play, and also people have spent money, etc to be able to play the server to its max potential, yet this experience is being ruined by players who feel the need to cheat in game, and we get no insight into what goes on behind the scenes, I see the same hackers day after day at times, and to me this isn’t right, and something needs to be done ASAP. I’m not playing the server to play my eggwars/skywars game, etc, encounter a hacker, record a hacker, go back to the hub, post the report, and then do it again, and again.
Why are you complaining if you’re not even trying to help?

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
I’m not talking abaht the fact that reporting helps, because yes it does, but about the point that we’re past that now, and so many are encountered every day that it’s just too time consuming to record them all. What you do by recording etc is obviously appreciated, but people are going to complain when it has been like this for a while, especially when there’s so many in and about the game modes. I’m not arguing w yous because like you’re right, I could sit n record all of them n sit there and file 100 reports, but I just honestly don’t have the time, I play the server from 12am-5am most days because I work in the day and have no time, so when I play like I just wanna play and chill.

Players that do record and report are obviously appreciated, but me not doing that doesn’t take away my right to complain, though I’m not gonna argue w yous because we are obviously all in the same boat, but it’s just getting so irritating with the amount that I have been coming across in games, and despite reporting nothing seems to be helping the issue.

Cheers

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I’m not talking abaht the fact that reporting helps, because yes it does, but about the point that we’re past that now, and so many are encountered every day that it’s just too time consuming to record them all. What you do by recording etc is obviously appreciated, but people are going to complain when it has been like this for a while, especially when there’s so many in and about the game modes. I’m not arguing w yous because like you’re right, I could sit n record all of them n sit there and file 100 reports, but I just honestly don’t have the time, I play the server from 12am-5am most days because I work in the day and have no time, so when I play like I just wanna play and chill.

Players that do record and report are obviously appreciated, but me not doing that doesn’t take away my right to complain, though I’m not gonna argue w yous because we are obviously all in the same boat, but it’s just getting so irritating with the amount that I have been coming across in games, and despite reporting nothing seems to be helping the issue.

Cheers
Just wait until you get 100 reports and do them all at the same time and while your videos are uploading you can play cube .

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Just a thought,
Kylo2532
imma still call hackers bad for hacking to win and not hacking for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom