Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
we only can invite 2 people for your party it is not very much and when you want to play with a big party you need someone with a rank and than can you make a bigger party but we also want a bigger party so mabye they can change it
Maybe you're right but then all of the ranks need to get a higher slot of people, I don't think 15 people is enough for a 150$ rank (Obsidian rank) because you don't get much else from the rank

Oct 22, 2017
Maybe you're right but then all of the ranks need to get a higher slot of people, I don't think 15 people is enough for a 150$ rank (Obsidian rank) because you don't get much else from the rank
150$ for a 15 person party that is 10$ per person.
it is alot for a 15 people party.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Disagreed: Will reduce the rank value. About more people for Obsidian, why? I have an Obsidian rank but I have never had 15 people in a party that's a lot tho. Don't think that is really needed.
You don't try it because you need 16 people for a 16 players map in solo/team modes

Oct 22, 2017
It encourages you to buy a rank if you don’t want to but want to have a bigger party
Simple either have a party owner with a rank
Or just have more then one party enter the same game at the same time
that true but there is not always a owner online

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
we only can invite 2 people for your party it is not very much and when you want to play with a big party you need someone with a rank and than can you make a bigger party but we also want a bigger party so mabye they can change it
Why? I think 2 players is okay, and being able to invite more players is a perk for rankers.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Here's what I think the ranks should get for the amount of people in a party:
Stone: 4
Iron: 8
Lapis: 12
Gold: 14
Diamond: 17
Emerald: 19
Obsidian: 20
---
But yes, adding more slots for a stone ranked party should be updated to have more people.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
To be honest, 3 players really isn't that bad of an amount. If you want to, you can have one of your friends host the party if they've got a rank.
If that isn't an option, you could always do it the old fashion way: Join the game with multiple parties. That's pretty much how we used to do it before parties even existed.

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom