Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should be updated?

• Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • Give stone rankers everything rankers have.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Increase party limit.

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Increase friends limit.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Give stone rankers the ability to choose maps again.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Choose this option if you choosed to change something or if you do not know what to change.

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
This system works on Hypixel because you can choose if you want to play a 2vs2vs2etc, a 3vs3vs3etc or a 4vs4vs4etc game, even if you have no rank. I would rather having to wait 1 minute longer for my game to start than having to join and leave games multiple times.
If I remember right there used to be the problem of games taking too long to start when everyone could choose maps. This would bring another different issue.

I think you made a thread about being able to vote the maps which would be added to a waiting list. I can't remember the idea clearly but if stone rankeds could vote for a map being opened as well as rankeds, this issues wouldn't appear. Correct me if I'm wrong, I can't remember that thread clearly so I might have invented what I explained lol.

Striive

Aug 4, 2019
Virgin Islands
Discrimination against stone rankers
Once, I saw a guy chatting: 'Wie wil er party? Alleen rankers.' or translated: 'Who wants a party invite? I only invite rankers.' We cannot do anything against this of course, but the way the server is made also discriminates stone rankers in a way.

I do not have a rank but still, I play almost every day on this server, whenever I have the time to do so. Sometimes, I play with friends. However, when I play alone or with friends without a rank, I face some difficulties and annoying things, which I think could be easily solved by updating a few things, or to undo some updates that created this problems.

I categorised this thread in different sections, so feel free to read only one and to vote for only one particular problem. This is a mega thread after all.

Party limit
First of all, I want to address the problem that we - as I do not have a rank - cannot invite more than two players into our party. This is an old thread I made about it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/party-limit-of-2.207038/#post-1088858
Exactly 1/3 of all respondents says that they want to remove the party limit, I think we should at least increase it, as it is very annoying to join at the same time with a friend, because you have to count down and there is a chance that you do not join the same server actually, so you have to rejoin. After all, it is more difficult to join the same map than it was a few years ago, when we could just choose maps as stone rankers. That way - let's say we are playing Team Skywars - we can choose which map to join. More about that, in the section about the ability to choose maps.

You can say that we have to buy a rank to solve the problem, but there are other servers as well where no party limit is given. With an unlimited party limit, however, there is the possiblity that players invite everyone and such big party's can crash the server, and so on. But, you still have to accept a party invite. And, we can at least increase the amount of players you can invite as a stone ranker, for we will not play with ten players, because the chance that one of them has a rank is big. When you play with three people, the chance is small that one of them has a rank. So, increase it, I would say.

Friends list limit
Another 'problem' that annoys me is that we cannot have more than 10 friends. I do not think that it is a real problem, because you can still invite eachother, you can just not see when a friend joins the server. Some friends are inactive as well, and we can just remove them from our friend list, but again: it is very annoying to keep your friends list up to date. For rankers, it is not a diciding factor to buy a rank. It is only annoying for people without a rank. Even, friendships can be undone because of this, because you will not see it when an old friend joins the server again, and thus, you have to find other ways to contact him or her, but that is not always possible. For example, I have a friend who join the server almost never, but when he does, I ask him how life is going and things, but I had to remove him from my friendlist, simply because I had too much friends, and wanted to keep some space for new friends.

Missing the ability to choose maps
This is a weird point because this was possible a few years ago. Do you remember the signs system, where you had different lobby's for every gamemode? There was a wall with signs where you could choose from. You could choose almost every map. I think the change has something to do with the decreasing popularity of Minecraft at that time, but now, more players are playing Minecraft again, and thus, there is no lack of servers. So we must be able to choose our own maps again. This could be a deciding factor for players to buy a rank, though, but the effect will be small. It is more difficult to join the same map together when the party is full, and it is very annoying to come in a map in Team Skywars where there are teams of five players when you are in a party of only three.

We can also just make it the way it is on some other servers. You can keep the NPC's, but let players choose with how many players they would like to play. Do they want to play 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 for example? That way, maps are still a ranker's privilege, but it does not ruin gameplay for players without a rank. This would have a very small impact on Cubecraft's finances, so Cubecraft will not shut down thanks to a lack of money.

The NPC's now look professional, but functionality (the signs) is more important. With the solution introduced above, you have a combination of professionality and functionality for stone rankers. @S4nne made a topic about bringing back the old lobby: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/change-the-main-lobby.226561/

Missing the ability to vote
In some gamemodes, this is possible for us, but in Skywars or Eggwars, we cannot vote for gamemodes. I think it would be fun to introduce this to Stone rankers as well, but not all Stone rankers play that long, and thus, some people will vote wrong, and something is needed for Cubecraft to make money, because the server has to run. In an ideal world, that would be no point, but it is not catrastrophic that Stone rankers cannot vote. It does not ruin fun or something. There could be players who do not like a certain level like Overpowered or Basic, but if all Stone rankers could vote, the result would be the same. In addition to that, for most rankers, this is one deciding factor to buy a rank. Because they can vote. On most other servers, normal players cannot vote for gamemodes (normal, overpowered, etc.) too.

Cosmetics
This is where marketing should be targeted to: cosmetics. It should be the deciding factor for buying ranks, although it is not. Normal players get a lot of Cubelets too. Today, it is too easy for normal players to get many cosmetics in my opinion. If we will get less cosmetic rewards, does it matter? It does not ruin gameplay in any way and it is not annoying. Fortnite for example makes exclusively money with cosmetic items, and that works perfectly. It is possible to get a free skin though, but that is more difficult, and receiving cosmetic rewards on Cubecraft should be made more difficult as well. Or make it easier for players with a rank to get cosmetics.

Conclusion
So, the party limit should increase, like on other servers and the friend list limit should increase. We should also get the ability to choose maps again, as previously. I do not really care for cosmetics, so feel free to discuss about that and the ability to vote was always a privilege of players with a rank. On other big, commercial servers, it is also a privilege of players with a rank, so I do not find it such a big deal. It does not ruin gameplay as party limit, friends limit and missing the ability to choose maps. At least, the last point should be changed, as we are not sure if the first things will improve the server. But giving stone rankers the ability to choose maps again, will improve it for sure. A lot of players did not like that and stopped playing Cubecraft instead of buying a rank, thanks to that update.

The problem with the party limit and choosing maps could be solved by just solving one of them. If we could join maps again, I really do not care if I am in a party with friends, as we can just say: 'Join this map, join that map,' etc. Even that is not possible now. It is a kind of luck game where you hope that you join together with your friends if nobody has a rank. And a rank should be after all an extra, not something which is normal and necessary as we already paid for this game.

Rankers could say it is 'scamming' when someone change, but they should actually realise that they are donating and not buying something. Cubecraft sill has the right to remove any feature as is said in the terms. It is after all to keep the server running.

If that update was not implented, more players could have stayed and Cubecraft would have more players than now. Thus there could be more players with a rank.

Feel free to discuss about those topics in this thread and I will, maybe, update this thread with more explanation. After all, have fun playing, whether you do have a rank or not!

In the poll by the way, you can vote for more options together.

Sidenote
The intention of this thread is not to change every privilege of a ranker. It is to change some. I just included all ranker privileges as it would make it more clear and some people could agree/disagree with it. I said what my thoughts are through this thread, so if you disagree with something, please let me know clearly underneath this thread and tell me why.

I myself think stone rankers have enough perms because for 7 euros you could get Iron rank and have your friends and everyone can miss 7 euros.
And although they would give stone more friends and perms they would have to adjust all the ranks.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
It’s all about the economic appeal of the ranks. There’s a reason why Stone rankers are limited to that amount of friends and party space. It’s designed so the user is constantly in need of more, which encourages the most frequent users to acquire a rank and upgrade them over time. Your thread is somewhat hyperbolic I’d say, there’s no such thing as discrimination against Stone Rankers, it’s just an additional service that CubeCraft offers for a price.

CubeCraft as a company needs to gain money somehow, and it’s ranks that sum up most of their earnings for the Java Server. Needless to say, 10 friend slots and 3 party spaces is enough to be able to enjoy cubecraft to the fullest. You do not need a 15 player party to have fun in the server. It’s not like any of these limits are impeding the most “fundamental” experiences of the server. Stone rankers still have access to most of the CubeCraft experience.

Having these exclusive features is also extremely important to show gratitude to your customers. Ranked players most probably want to feel special over the rest of players, and it’s CubeCraft’s responsibility to make ranks seem somewhat exclusive so their customers are satisfied with what they bought. The benefits need to be evident.

Edit: The one thing I’d like to see for Stone is map selection. Which was already a thing and got changed after the BigChange and the other lobby overhauls.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 373055

Again, it's just a miscommunication. So it's very unfair of you to say that I'm in the wrong, when we both are. Is it so hard to accept that you're wrong here? I'm just suggesting that next you, you maybe shouldn't note all the points others 'might' think. It's the reason there even was a miscommunication.

How is it wrong of me to disagree with everything, when I clearly said that in my opinion, nothing should be changed. Nor do I want anything similar to it to change. There are no problems with it and it's fine as it is now. Like others mentioned above, the games start faster now. I don't need to add anything to it in my opinion. I'll leave that to your imagination.

I don't want anything to change.
I was wrong as well as I said.

D

Deleted member 373055

It’s all about the economic appeal of the ranks. There’s a reason why Stone rankers are limited to that amount of friends and party space. It’s designed so the user is constantly in need of more, which encourages the most frequent users to acquire a rank and upgrade them over time. Your thread is somewhat hyperbolic I’d say, there’s no such thing as discrimination against Stone Rankers, it’s just an additional service that CubeCraft offers for a price.

CubeCraft as a company needs to gain money somehow, and it’s ranks that sum up most of their earnings for the Java Server. Needless to say, 10 friend slots and 3 party spaces is enough to be able to enjoy cubecraft to the fullest. You do not need a 15 player party to have fun in the server. It’s not like any of these limits are impeding the most “fundamental” experiences of the server. Stone rankers still have access to most of the CubeCraft experience.

Having these exclusive features is also extremely important to show gratitude to your customers. Ranked players most probably want to feel special over the rest of players, and it’s CubeCraft’s responsibility to make ranks seem somewhat exclusive so their customers are satisfied with what they bought. The benefits need to be evident.

Edit: The one thing I’d like to see for Iron is map selection. Which was already a thing and got changed after the BigChange and the other lobby overhauls.
It is maybe ecomic appeals, but the Big Change has brought more negative results than postive ones. It is not true that Cubecraft earns more money now.

Let's take a look to the statistics then.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/376820932146364426/678945299942604800/index.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...l_Network_Server_Stats_-_Krashnzs_Website.png

Those images are taken from those sites:
https://minecraft-mp.com/server/24755/stats/
https://hypixel.krashnz.com/

You can see when Fortnite came out, Minecraft became less popular, on both server. But when you look a little further, Hypixel grown much more than Cubecraft after that, they even have more players than before while Cubecraft does not have more players than before. They have about the same amount of players they had when Fortnite came out. And instead of adding gamemodes, they removed gamemodes, and instead of coming closer to Stone rankers, they just made more privileges for rankers. Cubecraft can actually earn more money when they remove some of the ranker's privileges. Look at hypixel. Hypixel does follow a different path and it works better than Cubecraft's way. There are of course more factors that resulted in less players, but this is at least one. You cannot ignore that fact. So, economically, it could be nice as well.

You see, there are of course other servers which are even more commercial and even more focused on making money, so I think Cubecraft is good now. It would be nice, however, to change things back as it was in the old days. I think it was better then. Maybe it becomes time for a new thread to suggest bringing back old gamemodes back as Survival Games. Yes, I know Survival Games came back for a week or so, but I would rather see it coming back permanently. Luckily they brought out a new gamemode, Skyblock. That is a step in the right direction and let's hope players will come back.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I was wrong as well as I said.
You weren't necessarily mentioning that. Again, miscommunication. I will try and stop breathing 'toxicity' in your thread now, as it is not helping you get any further as I see.
Cubecraft does not have more players than before. They have about the same amount of players they had when Fortnite came out.
What you're saying isn't true at all. Yes, Cube might not have gained several thousands of players, but there is definitely an increase. On Java, there is to see that currently on average, there is an amount of 2.5K-3K players online. Please note that this is just an average from my timezone. But when Minecraft became less popular (most likely because Fortnite rose) Cube had around 1K-1.5K. See the difference?

D

Deleted member 373055

You weren't necessarily mentioning that. Again, miscommunication. I will try and stop breathing 'toxicity' in your thread now, as it is not helping you get any further as I see.

What you're saying isn't true at all. Yes, Cube might not have gained several thousands of players, but there is definitely an increase. On Java, there is to see that currently on average, there is an amount of 2.5K-3K players online. Please note that this is just an average from my timezone. But when Minecraft became less popular (most likely because Fortnite rose) Cube had around 1K-1.5K. See the difference?

Thanks for your replies with saying things as 'you are not true at all'. You must stop with those off-topic replies, for they do not help me or this server. It is just a lie if you say: 'not true at all' and 'You are completely wrong.' Using the words 'completely' and 'at all' are misleading, and you do not use them right. I am not 'completely' wrong. And it is not true that it is is 'not true at all'. Do you see how you mislead the reader by using such sentences?

Frankly, I did not want to reply to nonsense but I am really concerned when people take your comments seriously, this server will not improve thanks to that kind of replies. If you do not reply at the subject, but just at off-topic things to this topic and making it less clear, you could better not answer at all. Just add something to the discussion instead of using sentences you use wrong. Yes, it is true that you 'completely' disagree on that point, and that I am 'completely wrong' at one point, but the words 'completely' and 'at all' should be used when you really mean it that way.

You can see it to the sentence after 'What you're saying isn't true at all. Yes, Cube might not have gained several thousands of players...' The sentence after that continues with a 'but', so I am not wrong when I say that Cubecraft did not have gained several thousands of players like Hypixel. You should learn to reply more professional as those comments are misleading. I hope you can see it, and this is no miscommunication at all. You are actively trying to mislead the reader every time as I see your replies.

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks for your replies with saying things as 'you are not true at all'. You must stop with those off-topic replies, for they do not help me or this server. It is just a lie if you say: 'not true at all' and 'You are completely wrong.' Using the words 'completely' and 'at all' are misleading, and you do not use them right. I am not 'completely' wrong. And it is not true that it is is 'not true at all'. Do you see how you mislead the reader by using such sentences?

Frankly, I did not want to reply to nonsense but I am really concerned when people take your comments seriously, this server will not improve thanks to that kind of replies. If you do not reply at the subject, but just at off-topic things to this topic and making it less clear, you could better not answer at all. Just add something to the discussion instead of using sentences you use wrong. Yes, it is true that you 'completely' disagree on that point, and that I am 'completely wrong' at one point, but the words 'completely' and 'at all' should be used when you really mean it that way.

You can see it to the sentence after 'What you're saying isn't true at all. Yes, Cube might not have gained several thousands of players...' The sentence after that continues with a 'but', so I am not wrong when I say that Cubecraft did not have gained several thousands of players like Hypixel. You should learn to reply more professional as those comments are misleading. I hope you can see it, and this is no miscommunication at all. You are actively trying to mislead the reader every time as I see your replies.
I must honestly thank you for all of your accusations. You're saying that I'm purposely misleading the reader, when I'm most definitely not. You're saying what I'm telling is 'nonsense'. These are false, and mean accusations and opinions. Keep them to yourself, please.

You say I'm purposely using my sentences to mislead the readers. But has it ever crossed your mind that no one is perfect and we all make mistakes? I'm not a professional, schooled essay-writer or something. I'm currently fourteen, am in school, etc. I don't have to be perfect, do I? The exact reason I'm here, is to improve. I have a feeling you don't respect these kind of people, motivations nor opinions.

You should learn to respect this. You make it seem like you're the perfect one here, looking down on others. Try looking up to someone to look at how to improve, instead of making others feel like crap. You're free to have an opinion about something and share it, but just don't ever use it against someone.

Reading through my message again, I see that I made mistakes whilst typing. You don't have to rub it in. We all make mistakes. With all I said, which you call 'off-topic replies', I was just trying to help you improve by noting the things you either said wrong, did wrong on the thread, or things that seem wrong to the reader. Again, for example, the fact that you noted stuff which also 'misleads' the reader(s) into thinking that you mean you want everything to be changed. In my opinion, my replies are not necessarily off-topic, but I'm implying on your actions.

Also, I honestly feel like it's beyond your understanding that I meant different subjects with one reply on what you mentioned in your first message. You shouldn't act reckless and tell the other that they said things 'wrong', or instantly note what they did wrong. You're not even giving tips on how to improve, you're just saying bad things about one other. I'm not the only one that thought you meant changing everything, so why all the hatred to me? Instead, why don't you get toxic to practically every other person here that thought so?

I wanted to stay calm and take a shorter time typing this, but you've honestly just crossed the line here, 'dude'. I wanted to try and help you improve, but I've honestly lost motivation in that since there isn't any changing possible here from what I see. I've lost interest in responding here. If you really want to get something out of me, you should try and be more open-minded to others' opinions. Then I'll rethink about replying here.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Cubecraft can actually earn more money when they remove some of the ranker's privileges.
Isn’t... that the whole point of buying a rank? If you’re stone and you got all the perks you want, why bother buying a rank? They would lose money.

Cubecraft does not have more players than before
Oh yes it does; bedrock.

to change things back as it was in the old days
Clinging onto how things used to be isn’t always that good. Sometimes change needs to happen in a company, you can’t stick onto the same things/methods for how long the company may last.

And instead of adding gamemodes, they removed gamemodes
I’d rather have a couple good games with few bugs than tons of games with tons of bugs. CCG has been short on developers for some time now. Or would you like 20 games that are all as broken as infection?

D

Deleted member 373055

@Hoshiakari I am going to offer excuse. I read my replies back and I conclude I excuse me. I did not expect so many negative replies to my polls and replies while I did put a lot of time in this thread, the most time I ever spent on a thread actually. It made me a bit angry. I hope you understand although you do not have to. I am also 'new' - I was not very active a few years ago when I made this profile, but since a few weeks I am - on the forums, so I do not know what the communis opinio is.

I hope we can go further and I hope we will see eachother under another thread again. You try to improve this server and I thank you for that, because I play sometimes on this server as well.

Bye and have fun playing!

By the way, @Marieke2001 , there is a reason why Bedrock is more successful than java, and one of them is that you can choose which maps you want to play, at least with how many players you want to join a team. That is possible on bedrock edition, and on Java it is not. This is after all a Java thread, I think things on Bedrock are good as they are except for the amount of gamemodes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
ok this is funny for me XD why? No to racism
Party limit
i think the limit for stone rank must be 4
Friends list limit
yee, 10 is a low number i think 15 will be enought
actualy this is not that usefull, not necesary
no, this is the main reason why people buy ranks, will break the cubecraft economy.
Cosmetics
GL getting a Uber without rank

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
@Hoshiakari I am going to offer excuse. I read my replies back and I conclude I excuse me. I did not expect so many negative replies to my polls and replies while I did put a lot of time in this thread, the most time I ever spent on a thread actually. It made me a bit angry. I hope you understand although you do not have to. I am also 'new' - I was not very active a few years ago when I made this profile, but since a few weeks I am - on the forums, so I do not know what the communis opinio is.

I hope we can go further and I hope we will see eachother under another thread again. You try to improve this server and I thank you for that, because I play sometimes on this server as well.

Bye and have fun playing!
I honestly did not mean any harm. I completely understand your point, and I respect your opinion. But next time, just take others' opinions into custody as well. I try my best to understand things from others' perspectives, so really, I understand your point. My apologies if I was a tiny bit rude in what I said. I mean you no harm nor do I want you to get mad over what you and others said.

I'm glad to see that you are willing to improve! I hope and I'm willing to cheer you on with making better, more interesting suggestions. Perhaps your future suggestions might get featured at some point! You'll never know what the future has in store for you. I try my best to help others improve, and so do I myself during it. Have fun!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Once, I saw a guy chatting: 'Wie wil er party? Alleen rankers.' or translated: 'Who wants a party invite? I only invite rankers.' We cannot do anything against this of course, but the way the server is made also discriminates stone rankers in a way.

I do not have a rank but still, I play almost every day on this server, whenever I have the time to do so. Sometimes, I play with friends. However, when I play alone or with friends without a rank, I face some difficulties and annoying things, which I think could be easily solved by updating a few things, or to undo some updates that created this problems.

I categorised this thread in different sections, so feel free to read only one and to vote for only one particular problem. This is a mega thread after all.

Party limit
First of all, I want to address the problem that we - as I do not have a rank - cannot invite more than two players into our party. This is an old thread I made about it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/party-limit-of-2.207038/#post-1088858
Exactly 1/3 of all respondents says that they want to remove the party limit, I think we should at least increase it, as it is very annoying to join at the same time with a friend, because you have to count down and there is a chance that you do not join the same server actually, so you have to rejoin. After all, it is more difficult to join the same map than it was a few years ago, when we could just choose maps as stone rankers. That way - let's say we are playing Team Skywars - we can choose which map to join. More about that, in the section about the ability to choose maps.

You can say that we have to buy a rank to solve the problem, but there are other servers as well where no party limit is given. With an unlimited party limit, however, there is the possiblity that players invite everyone and such big party's can crash the server, and so on. But, you still have to accept a party invite. And, we can at least increase the amount of players you can invite as a stone ranker, for we will not play with ten players, because the chance that one of them has a rank is big. When you play with three people, the chance is small that one of them has a rank. So, increase it, I would say.

Friends list limit
Another 'problem' that annoys me is that we cannot have more than 10 friends. I do not think that it is a real problem, because you can still invite eachother, you can just not see when a friend joins the server. Some friends are inactive as well, and we can just remove them from our friend list, but again: it is very annoying to keep your friends list up to date. For rankers, it is not a diciding factor to buy a rank. It is only annoying for people without a rank. Even, friendships can be undone because of this, because you will not see it when an old friend joins the server again, and thus, you have to find other ways to contact him or her, but that is not always possible. For example, I have a friend who join the server almost never, but when he does, I ask him how life is going and things, but I had to remove him from my friendlist, simply because I had too much friends, and wanted to keep some space for new friends.

This is a weird point because this was possible a few years ago. Do you remember the signs system, where you had different lobby's for every gamemode? There was a wall with signs where you could choose from. You could choose almost every map. I think the change has something to do with the decreasing popularity of Minecraft at that time, but now, more players are playing Minecraft again, and thus, there is no lack of servers. So we must be able to choose our own maps again. This could be a deciding factor for players to buy a rank, though, but the effect will be small. It is more difficult to join the same map together when the party is full, and it is very annoying to come in a map in Team Skywars where there are teams of five players when you are in a party of only three.

We can also just make it the way it is on some other servers. You can keep the NPC's, but let players choose with how many players they would like to play. Do they want to play 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 for example? That way, maps are still a ranker's privilege, but it does not ruin gameplay for players without a rank. This would have a very small impact on Cubecraft's finances, so Cubecraft will not shut down thanks to a lack of money.

The NPC's now look professional, but functionality (the signs) is more important. With the solution introduced above, you have a combination of professionality and functionality for stone rankers. @S4nne made a topic about bringing back the old lobby: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/change-the-main-lobby.226561/

In some gamemodes, this is possible for us, but in Skywars or Eggwars, we cannot vote for gamemodes. I think it would be fun to introduce this to Stone rankers as well, but not all Stone rankers play that long, and thus, some people will vote wrong, and something is needed for Cubecraft to make money, because the server has to run. In an ideal world, that would be no point, but it is not catrastrophic that Stone rankers cannot vote. It does not ruin fun or something. There could be players who do not like a certain level like Overpowered or Basic, but if all Stone rankers could vote, the result would be the same. In addition to that, for most rankers, this is one deciding factor to buy a rank. Because they can vote. On most other servers, normal players cannot vote for gamemodes (normal, overpowered, etc.) too.

Cosmetics
This is where marketing should be targeted to: cosmetics. It should be the deciding factor for buying ranks, although it is not. Normal players get a lot of Cubelets too. Today, it is too easy for normal players to get many cosmetics in my opinion. If we will get less cosmetic rewards, does it matter? It does not ruin gameplay in any way and it is not annoying. Fortnite for example makes exclusively money with cosmetic items, and that works perfectly. It is possible to get a free skin though, but that is more difficult, and receiving cosmetic rewards on Cubecraft should be made more difficult as well. Or make it easier for players with a rank to get cosmetics.

Conclusion
So, the party limit should increase, like on other servers and the friend list limit should increase. We should also get the ability to choose maps again, as previously. I do not really care for cosmetics, so feel free to discuss about that and the ability to vote was always a privilege of players with a rank. On other big, commercial servers, it is also a privilege of players with a rank, so I do not find it such a big deal. It does not ruin gameplay as party limit, friends limit and missing the ability to choose maps. At least, the last point should be changed, as we are not sure if the first things will improve the server. But giving stone rankers the ability to choose maps again, will improve it for sure. A lot of players did not like that and stopped playing Cubecraft instead of buying a rank, thanks to that update.

The problem with the party limit and choosing maps could be solved by just solving one of them. If we could join maps again, I really do not care if I am in a party with friends, as we can just say: 'Join this map, join that map,' etc. Even that is not possible now. It is a kind of luck game where you hope that you join together with your friends if nobody has a rank. And a rank should be after all an extra, not something which is normal and necessary as we already paid for this game.

Rankers could say it is 'scamming' when someone change, but they should actually realise that they are donating and not buying something. Cubecraft sill has the right to remove any feature as is said in the terms. It is after all to keep the server running.

If that update was not implented, more players could have stayed and Cubecraft would have more players than now. Thus there could be more players with a rank.

Feel free to discuss about those topics in this thread and I will, maybe, update this thread with more explanation. After all, have fun playing, whether you do have a rank or not!

In the poll by the way, you can vote for more options together.

Sidenote
The intention of this thread is not to change every privilege of a ranker. It is to change some. I just included all ranker privileges as it would make it more clear and some people could agree/disagree with it. I said what my thoughts are through this thread, so if you disagree with something, please let me know clearly underneath this thread and tell me why.

I just dont get why you call this discrimination against stone rankers..

Its your own choice if you buy a rank or not..

D

Deleted member 373055

I just dont get why you call this discrimination against stone rankers..

Its your own choice if you buy a rank or not..
That is just kind of a joke, the title, to make it interesting.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
There’s a reason as for why ranked people have more privileges than stone rankers, we pay for them. If stone ranks had more it’d be unfair for people with ranks. Though I do think that they should have more party slots and friend slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
Top Bottom