Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should be updated?

• Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • Give stone rankers everything rankers have.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Increase party limit.

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Increase friends limit.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Give stone rankers the ability to choose maps again.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Choose this option if you choosed to change something or if you do not know what to change.

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 373055

I also want to encourage people to make own threads about the points they would like to change or want to keep the same, so we can discuss about it in detail and make more polls.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
I disagree with everything. Me, as a player who bought a rank myself, it would make ranked players feel like they wasted their money as now stoneranks could also do the same things for example gold ranks can do = vote in eggwars. Cube needs money from something to keep the server up and ranks is a perfect way to do that and I don't think they would take it away.
I never have struggled with stone rank abilities although I played with it till level 56. Back then map selecting was different tho. 8 maps to choose from for everyone in the eggwars lobby. About party slots... I'm a diamond ranked player, I play at least two hours daily (except if I have a long day of school and I need to build)
Diamond rank can have 8 players in the party, but I play with obisidian ranks or emerald ranks with plus rank so they handle every possible size of a party, I can't really comment that much about party slots since I've never personally had any problems with them. My basic party size is 5-10 players, depending of day and time of the day.

This didn't really answer why do I disagree everything you listed but I strongly disagree some things such as map choosing for stoneranks, it would mean that hackers with alt-accounts could focus winfarmers in 10v10maps.

Gotta admit that's definitely cruel if someone wants party full of ranked players, do they really think that people who don't want to spend money on stuff like ranks etc. can't be good? Never seen anyone do that luckily but everyone in my party just has bought a rank most of the time.

ForGiveNoWIn

Aug 10, 2019
What is gamebreaking is that you can join a game of Egg Wars with a random player in your team who is breaking the game for you. That is gamebreaking and you cannot do anything as a stone rankers to stop this.

If you mean hacker as gamebreaking then you can, as a stone ranker as well, record and report the player on the CubeCraft reports website (cubecraft.net/reports). We rankers can do /report but that doesn't kick the player out from the game, it sends a notification to the moderation team and then they can do stuff about it but it could take a long time before the player gets banned.

Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I am not suggesting everything. I just made a total stone rankers thread about all ranker's privilege. Of course, all privileges for rankers should NOT disappear. I just included them in this thread. It does not mean I want to remove any ranker's privilege as the server will not earn any money thanks to that.
I'm pretty sure there were some points in there, that indicate debating about wether or not they should be removed. I'm not saying you said it entirely, but it does look a lot like it. I know that you're not intending to actually add that feature, but why would you include it, if you're not. Here:
In some gamemodes, this is possible for us, but in Skywars or Eggwars, we cannot vote for gamemodes. I think it would be fun to introduce this to Stone rankers as well, but not all Stone rankers play that long, and thus, some people will vote wrong, and something is needed for Cubecraft to make money, because the server has to run. In an ideal world, that would be no point, but it is not catrastrophic that Stone rankers cannot vote. It does not ruin fun or something. There could be players who do not like a certain level like Overpowered or Basic, but if all Stone rankers could vote, the result would be the same. In addition to that, for most rankers, this is one deciding factor to buy a rank. Because they can vote. On most other servers, normal players cannot vote for gamemodes (normal, overpowered, etc.) too.
You only replied to the section of friend list and party list, after all, while you are saying that you think this hole thread is useless. That is not realistic.
I won't deny that I did only reply to that. However, in my opinion, replying to the other things is just so unnecessary. I said what I had to about it. And besides, I'm only giving my opinion, so calling it unrealistic is quite hurtful. Can't we all have our opinions?
Again, it is not realistic to change everything. I did not say that I wanted to, so you cannot attack me on that. I just made this thread to sum up all the point rankers have, and I want you to make a suggestion, to decide. Personally, I think the choosing maps problem is gamebreaking, and that is just my opinion.
I never said they had to change everything. I never tried to attack you in the first place. Now you're just making up stuff to make it seem like I'm attacking you, when I'm not. But why exactly would you want us to make suggestions about giving regular players the oppertunities to vote, pick maps ánd all the other things you mentioned. It would change the game to the point where it isn't fun anymore and even more players quit. Most of the players that left around the time of the Big Change didn't leave because Cube got 'bad'. It was merely Minecraft getting less popular.

The choosing maps-problem isn't as gamebreaking as you make it seem like it is. Most stone rankers are quite peaceful with this, and I never have seen anyone actually complaining. Again, it's just your opinion, which doesn't mean that others think the same way.
Honestly, it was not that useful to make a topic with everything, because I could not add more polls in this thread. When I began with this thread I hoped I could. Now it looks like as everything should change, but that is not my intention.
That's exactly what I wanted to point out. You're making it seem like you want everything to change to your liking. It can't be like that. It indeed wasn't as useful as you might've thought and wished. Perhaps try avoiding things like this in the future, since everybody in the comments in complaining about it.
I disagree with everything. Me, as a player who bought a rank myself, it would make ranked players feel like they wasted their money as now stoneranks could also do the same things for example gold ranks can do = vote in eggwars. Cube needs money from something to keep the server up and ranks is a perfect way to do that and I don't think they would take it away.
I never have struggled with stone rank abilities although I played with it till level 56. Back then map selecting was different tho. 8 maps to choose from for everyone in the eggwars lobby. About party slots... I'm a diamond ranked player, I play at least two hours daily (except if I have a long day of school and I need to build)
Diamond rank can have 8 players in the party, but I play with obisidian ranks or emerald ranks with plus rank so they handle every possible size of a party, I can't really comment that much about party slots since I've never personally had any problems with them. My basic party size is 5-10 players, depending of day and time of the day.

This didn't really answer why do I disagree everything you listed but I strongly disagree some things such as map choosing for stoneranks, it would mean that hackers with alt-accounts could focus winfarmers in 10v10maps.

Gotta admit that's definitely cruel if someone wants party full of ranked players, do they really think that people who don't want to spend money on stuff like ranks etc. can't be good? Never seen anyone do that luckily but everyone in my party just has bought a rank most of the time.
Definitely not. I bought my rank so I could have certain perks, and if those perks were given to everyone I would feel as if Cube just took our money.

As for the cosmetics aspect, I don't think we should take away opportunity from Stone ranks, but I'd really like to see Cube release new cosmetics with every update. Right now they are all very boring and nothing to grind for.

xAutumn

Sep 22, 2019
It's funny how most rankers disagree with this suggestion, I'm a ranker myself but I do agree with this suggestion.

Reactions: Vqzi

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
To be honest i agree with these 2 terms.

1- Increase friends limit.
2- Give stone rankers the ability to choose maps again.

Reasons:

1- Increase friends limit: On minecraft, your friend list fills up quite quickly and therefore people will buy a rank faster so they can add more friends on minecraft, but if it goes to 30 instead of 20 places and then 10 on top of each rank, I think we'll meet each other on the good and right spot.

2- Give stone rankers the ability to choose maps again: Full agree. if you're a stoneranker in a party with another stoneranker you dont wanna do 3/4/5/6/8/10 people maps but just a 2 people map that change isn't there anymore :c

Reactions: Vqzi

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Discrimination against stone rankers
Once, I saw a guy chatting: 'Wie wil er party? Alleen rankers.' or translated: 'Who wants a party invite? I only invite rankers.' We cannot do anything against this of course, but the way the server is made also discriminates stone rankers in a way.

I do not have a rank but still, I play almost every day on this server, whenever I have the time to do so. Sometimes, I play with friends. However, when I play alone or with friends without a rank, I face some difficulties and annoying things, which I think could be easily solved by updating a few things, or to undo some updates that created this problems.

I categorised this thread in different sections, so feel free to read only one and to vote for only one particular problem. This is a mega thread after all.

Party limit
First of all, I want to address the problem that we - as I do not have a rank - cannot invite more than two players into our party. This is an old thread I made about it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/party-limit-of-2.207038/#post-1088858
Exactly 1/3 of all respondents says that they want to remove the party limit, I think we should at least increase it, as it is very annoying to join at the same time with a friend, because you have to count down and there is a chance that you do not join the same server actually, so you have to rejoin. After all, it is more difficult to join the same map than it was a few years ago, when we could just choose maps as stone rankers. That way - let's say we are playing Team Skywars - we can choose which map to join. More about that, in the section about the ability to choose maps.

You can say that we have to buy a rank to solve the problem, but there are other servers as well where no party limit is given. With an unlimited party limit, however, there is the possiblity that players invite everyone and such big party's can crash the server, and so on. But, you still have to accept a party invite. And, we can at least increase the amount of players you can invite as a stone ranker, for we will not play with ten players, because the chance that one of them has a rank is big. When you play with three people, the chance is small that one of them has a rank. So, increase it, I would say.

Friends list limit
Another 'problem' that annoys me is that we cannot have more than 10 friends. I do not think that it is a real problem, because you can still invite eachother, you can just not see when a friend joins the server. Some friends are inactive as well, and we can just remove them from our friend list, but again: it is very annoying to keep your friends list up to date. For rankers, it is not a diciding factor to buy a rank. It is only annoying for people without a rank. Even, friendships can be undone because of this, because you will not see it when an old friend joins the server again, and thus, you have to find other ways to contact him or her, but that is not always possible. For example, I have a friend who join the server almost never, but when he does, I ask him how life is going and things, but I had to remove him from my friendlist, simply because I had too much friends, and wanted to keep some space for new friends.

Missing the ability to choose maps
This is a weird point because this was possible a few years ago. Do you remember the signs system, where you had different lobby's for every gamemode? There was a wall with signs where you could choose from. You could choose almost every map. I think the change has something to do with the decreasing popularity of Minecraft at that time, but now, more players are playing Minecraft again, and thus, there is no lack of servers. So we must be able to choose our own maps again. This could be a deciding factor for players to buy a rank, though, but the effect will be small. It is more difficult to join the same map together when the party is full, and it is very annoying to come in a map in Team Skywars where there are teams of five players when you are in a party of only three.

We can also just make it the way it is on some other servers. You can keep the NPC's, but let players choose with how many players they would like to play. Do they want to play 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 for example? That way, maps are still a ranker's privilege, but it does not ruin gameplay for players without a rank. This would have a very small impact on Cubecraft's finances, so Cubecraft will not shut down thanks to a lack of money.

The NPC's now look professional, but functionality (the signs) is more important. With the solution introduced above, you have a combination of professionality and functionality for stone rankers. @S4nne made a topic about bringing back the old lobby: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/change-the-main-lobby.226561/

Missing the ability to vote
In some gamemodes, this is possible for us, but in Skywars or Eggwars, we cannot vote for gamemodes. I think it would be fun to introduce this to Stone rankers as well, but not all Stone rankers play that long, and thus, some people will vote wrong, and something is needed for Cubecraft to make money, because the server has to run. In an ideal world, that would be no point, but it is not catrastrophic that Stone rankers cannot vote. It does not ruin fun or something. There could be players who do not like a certain level like Overpowered or Basic, but if all Stone rankers could vote, the result would be the same. In addition to that, for most rankers, this is one deciding factor to buy a rank. Because they can vote. On most other servers, normal players cannot vote for gamemodes (normal, overpowered, etc.) too.

Cosmetics
This is where marketing should be targeted to: cosmetics. It should be the deciding factor for buying ranks, although it is not. Normal players get a lot of Cubelets too. Today, it is too easy for normal players to get many cosmetics in my opinion. If we will get less cosmetic rewards, does it matter? It does not ruin gameplay in any way and it is not annoying. Fortnite for example makes exclusively money with cosmetic items, and that works perfectly. It is possible to get a free skin though, but that is more difficult, and receiving cosmetic rewards on Cubecraft should be made more difficult as well. Or make it easier for players with a rank to get cosmetics.

Conclusion
So, the party limit should increase, like on other servers and the friend list limit should increase. We should also get the ability to choose maps again, as previously. I do not really care for cosmetics, so feel free to discuss about that and the ability to vote was always a privilege of players with a rank. On other big, commercial servers, it is also a privilege of players with a rank, so I do not find it such a big deal. It does not ruin gameplay as party limit, friends limit and missing the ability to choose maps. At least, the last point should be changed, as we are not sure if the first things will improve the server. But giving stone rankers the ability to choose maps again, will improve it for sure. A lot of players did not like that and stopped playing Cubecraft instead of buying a rank, thanks to that update.

The problem with the party limit and choosing maps could be solved by just solving one of them. If we could join maps again, I really do not care if I am in a party with friends, as we can just say: 'Join this map, join that map,' etc. Even that is not possible now. It is a kind of luck game where you hope that you join together with your friends if nobody has a rank. And a rank should be after all an extra, not something which is normal and necessary as we already paid for this game.

Rankers could say it is 'scamming' when someone change, but they should actually realise that they are donating and not buying something. Cubecraft sill has the right to remove any feature as is said in the terms. It is after all to keep the server running.

If that update was not implented, more players could have stayed and Cubecraft would have more players than now. Thus there could be more players with a rank.

Feel free to discuss about those topics in this thread and I will, maybe, update this thread with more explanation. After all, have fun playing, whether you do have a rank or not!

In the poll by the way, you can vote for more options together.
I personally believe that nothing should be changed with stone rankers. If stone rankers were given such abilities to be able to vote for maps etc, then buying a rank would be pointless in the first place. Giving stone rankers certain restrictions encourage people to buy ranks; that means more support with donations for CubeCraft.

However, this is a very detailed and well written thread. Keep the ideas coming!

D

Deleted member 373055

I'm pretty sure there were some points in there, that indicate debating about wether or not they should be removed. I'm not saying you said it entirely, but it does look a lot like it. I know that you're not intending to actually add that feature, but why would you include it, if you're not. Here:

I won't deny that I did only reply to that. However, in my opinion, replying to the other things is just so unnecessary. I said what I had to about it. And besides, I'm only giving my opinion, so calling it unrealistic is quite hurtful. Can't we all have our opinions?

I never said they had to change everything. I never tried to attack you in the first place. Now you're just making up stuff to make it seem like I'm attacking you, when I'm not. But why exactly would you want us to make suggestions about giving regular players the oppertunities to vote, pick maps ánd all the other things you mentioned. It would change the game to the point where it isn't fun anymore and even more players quit. Most of the players that left around the time of the Big Change didn't leave because Cube got 'bad'. It was merely Minecraft getting less popular.

The choosing maps-problem isn't as gamebreaking as you make it seem like it is. Most stone rankers are quite peaceful with this, and I never have seen anyone actually complaining. Again, it's just your opinion, which doesn't mean that others think the same way.

That's exactly what I wanted to point out. You're making it seem like you want everything to change to your liking. It can't be like that. It indeed wasn't as useful as you might've thought and wished. Perhaps try avoiding things like this in the future, since everybody in the comments in complaining about it.

Thanks for your reply, I indeed thought you were attacking me on everything as you said that you completely disagreed. You did not want anything to change by the way, but you said it so that it looked like you thought that I wanted to change everything. In addition to that, somebody actually did make a thread as a result of this thread. And a lot of players find it really interesting. So whoever says that my thread is useless and not serious, I will ignore those replies as a lot of other players actually do find it serious. I do not want to change everything, I just summed up all the things stone rankers could have problems have. And I think it is unrealistically to change everything, so that is not my intention. I think there is some miscommunication there, Hoshiakari.

On the other hand, I think it is also unrealistically to disagree entirely with everything. And even if it is not, point out why, and not only reply on one topic. Then you have to say that you disagree on that section as that is completely logical. You could also say that what I think is unrealistically in case I did think everything should change, but I do not think that everything should change, as I already pointed out in the thread.

Your points are really useful and I will use them to update my thread. Have fun playing.

Reactions: Hoshi
D

Deleted member 373055

Also, @Hoshiakari, on this thread (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/change-the-main-lobby.226561/#post-1095703) a lot of players voted yes to change something, and on this thread, most of the players say to change nothing. I think people read my topic wrong, so I will add another option in the votings.

I ask everyone to change your vote and if you want to change something and you do not know what, choose the last option, and if you know what to change click on that option as well. That makes it easier to count the results as counting is not really possible now.

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks for your reply, I indeed thought you were attacking me on everything as you said that you completely disagreed.
With all due respect, I'm telling you I was just saying that IF all/most of these privileges were granted to stone rankers, I would completely disagree. And some of the things you listed, and responded on, made it seem like you were serious about it changing. That's most likely why it seemed like I was 'attacking' you. This all due to a misunderstanding. I'm just giving you advice on what you could perhaps do next time. Which would be to avoid making things hard for people to understand. Try clearly saying what you're suggesting ánd what not. It's just advice, don't take it too personal. Again, I'm not trying to attack you. I'm trying to help you 'evaluate'.
On the other hand, I think it is also unrealistically to disagree entirely with everything. And even if it is not, point out why, and not only reply on one topic. Then you have to say that you disagree on that section as that is completely logical. You could also say that what I think is unrealistically in case I did think everything should change, but I do not think that everything should change, as I already pointed out in the the thread.
I personally don't think that I need to point out what I think is wrong about it, when all of it has already been mentioned in the comments before me. Again, it is my choice and my opinion to disagree with 'everything', and I'm asking: am I even allowed to have an opinion? You're calling others' opinions 'unrealistic', when you shouldn't judge others' opinions. You don't even completely know what they could be thinking about it at the time.
Your points are really useful and I will use them to update my thread. Have fun playing.
Well, at least I can say thank you on one thing. Please do use my points, and others', to reflect on yourself and think of what you could do better next time. I'm glad to help and I'm always free to give some advice. Just message me through discord or the forums.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
I mean most of this thread you keep saying you think it's annoying that stone ranks don't have much privileges and how you want those privileges. Simple solution: BUY A RANK. Cubecraft is a company, they need money to run and improve the server and they don't get any from stone ranks. Giving stone ranks more priviliges is like shooting yourself in the foot. I absolutely get why you'd want more privileges, but it's pretty easy for you to solve.

D

Deleted member 373055

I mean most of this thread you keep saying you think it's annoying that stone ranks don't have much privileges and how you want those privileges. Simple solution: BUY A RANK. Cubecraft is a company, they need money to run and improve the server and they don't get any from stone ranks. Giving stone ranks more priviliges is like shooting yourself in the foot. I absolutely get why you'd want more privileges, but it's pretty easy for you to solve.
But what if you do not have the money to buy a rank? Not everyone is rich and it should be completely free to have a nice game experience as you already paid for the game.

D

Deleted member 373055

With all due respect, I'm telling you I was just saying that IF all/most of these privileges were granted to stone rankers, I would completely disagree. And some of the things you listed, and responded on, made it seem like you were serious about it changing. That's most likely why it seemed like I was 'attacking' you. This all due to a misunderstanding. I'm just giving you advice on what you could perhaps do next time. Which would be to avoid making things hard for people to understand. Try clearly saying what you're suggesting ánd what not. It's just advice, don't take it too personal. Again, I'm not trying to attack you. I'm trying to help you 'evaluate'.

I personally don't think that I need to point out what I think is wrong about it, when all of it has already been mentioned in the comments before me. Again, it is my choice and my opinion to disagree with 'everything', and I'm asking: am I even allowed to have an opinion? You're calling others' opinions 'unrealistic', when you shouldn't judge others' opinions. You don't even completely know what they could be thinking about it at the time.

Well, at least I can say thank you on one thing. Please do use my points, and others', to reflect on yourself and think of what you could do better next time. I'm glad to help and I'm always free to give some advice. Just message me through discord or the forums.
It seems you did not read my thread that well, as I said that I do not think that everyone should change. In te conclusion, I said that I only want to see at least the map problem solved. I said that in the conclusion, so I did nothing wrong with making my thread. I included everything as some player could find it a problem. It is maybe overflowing, but I think it is clear to have all sections in one big thread, as I mentioned as well in my thread.

If you say: 'I completely disagree.' and you actually mean: 'I completely disagree on changing everything,' you actually mean that you do not completely disagree but disagree a bit, on a few sections, and I think that is a lot more realistic.

Excuse me that I said your opinion is unrealistic but I hope you understand what I meant. The same for @Onik. I will not say such things again. By the way, please vote for the last option if you actually think some things would be better if they were changed. Do not be afraid to express your opinion. I hope I made the poll clearly by making option 1 'Do not change anything'? Your opinion actually was not right as you did not understand my thread the way it was intended to and you should realse that it is very unclear when saying that you disagree completely, as it almost means the same as disagreeing at everything. Please take time reading threads and do not hurry, as you could have known that I did not mean it the way you thought I did.

So, feel free to discuss the points you actually want to change, or feel free to mention the things you actually do not want to change - like the party and friends limit as you said - or discuss all the points. I hope you still have a nice time replying on this thread. I am new on this forum and make some mistakes, but you did as well. Or it was just miscommunication. My answers are less clear as there are a lot of replies I want to respond to. Have a nice time playing!

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Hi.
I believe that the Party Limit is really not good, much more prefer having a higher amount, not an unlimited, but a bit of a higher amount.

The friends thing hasn't been a problem for me, (mainly because I'm an introvert, I have about 8 friends and im an obsidian rank on Cubecraft)

Map selection. Do I need to say anything more? s/
Yes, seriously, Map selection, used to be a thing, before the big change, where you got like 8 different maps to pick from, it isn't full freedom of selecting a map, but still having the ability to pick from 5 open maps would be nice. (This is to allow ranks to be able to pick any map still, but allows people, who doesn't want to pay for a rank, the ability to pick some maps to play, instead of being tossed into a random map.

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
The games do start faster indeed, but it's still unfair for Stone rankers. With the sign system they were able to just choose an available map on one of the signs. I understand that bringing back this system (and the old lobbies) isn't really an option anymore, but giving them another way to choose maps would be fair in my opinion.

If I'm not wrong the possibility for a stone ranked to choose the maps was removed before the sign system was removed.

Also I don't think it's unfair. It was implemented so the games started quicker and right now, even if the player base is increasing it's probably necessary to keep it like it is. If they changed it there would be threads made by the same people that suggest this complaining about games taking hours to start so it definitely can't be added.

I hardly ever choose the map I'm playing. I use it mainly when I'm in a p of 4 for example and just maps of 3 or less players are being randomly chosen.

If people don't like the map it's been randomly chosen they can leave and go to the next one. In big games as soon as you leave and rejoin the map changes so I don't really see the issue here. If someone only want to play their favourite map, probably it will probably keep being an issue for them as it's not normally easy to choose certain maps over and over again. Not every map is available even if you can choose the maps you are playing.

D

Deleted member 492126

I hardly ever choose the map I'm playing. I use it mainly when I'm in a p of 4 for example and just maps of 3 or less players are being randomly chosen.
This is the reason why stone rankers should have the ability to choose maps.
It is very frustrating when you have no rank and are, for example, in a 3-player party. Most of the times you are forced to join and leave 2vs2vs2etc or 4vs4vs4etc games multiple times, until you finally join a 3vs3vs3etc game. Stone parties have to sit there for who knows how long joining and leaving games, until they can be in a team with all members in it.
This problem is very annoying and I think it should be fixed. I don't have stone rank but I'm sure it isn't very entertaining to have to join and leave games multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
@Spuuuni I see that it would be a great advantage for stone rankeds but I feel like it also would be a disadvantage for everyone including them not allowing maps to start fast. Even hypixel who has 10 times as many as cubecraft's amount of players adopted the system and I believe it's because it's great advantages.

D

Deleted member 492126

@Spuuuni I see that it would be a great advantage for stone rankeds but I feel like it also would be a disadvantage for everyone including them not allowing maps to start fast. Even hypixel who has 10 times as many as cubecraft's amount of players adopted the system and I believe it's because it's great advantages.
This system works on Hypixel because you can choose if you want to play a 2vs2vs2etc, a 3vs3vs3etc or a 4vs4vs4etc game, even if you have no rank. I would rather having to wait 1 minute longer for my game to start than having to join and leave games multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
It seems you did not read my thread that well, as I said that I do not think that everyone should change. In te conclusion, I said that I only want to see at least the map problem solved. I said that in the conclusion, so I did nothing wrong with making my thread. I included everything as some player could find it a problem. It is maybe overflowing, but I think it is clear to have all sections in one big thread, as I mentioned as well in my thread.

If you say: 'I completely disagree.' and you actually mean: 'I completely disagree on changing everything,' you actually mean that you do not completely disagree but disagree a bit, on a few sections, and I think that is a lot more realistic.

Excuse me that I said your opinion is unrealistic but I hope you understand what I meant. The same for @Onik. I will not say such things again. By the way, please vote for the last option if you actually think some things would be better if they were changed. Do not be afraid to express your opinion. I hope I made the poll clearly by making option 1 'Do not change anything'? Your opinion actually was not right as you did not understand my thread the way it was intended to and you should realse that it is very unclear when saying that you disagree completely, as it almost means the same as disagreeing at everything. Please take time reading threads and do not hurry, as you could have known that I did not mean it the way you thought I did.

So, feel free to discuss the points you actually want to change, or feel free to mention the things you actually do not want to change - like the party and friends limit as you said - or discuss all the points. I hope you still have a nice time replying on this thread. I am new on this forum and make some mistakes, but you did as well. Or it was just miscommunication. My answers are less clear as there are a lot of replies I want to respond to. Have a nice time playing!
Again, it's just a miscommunication. So it's very unfair of you to say that I'm in the wrong, when we both are. Is it so hard to accept that you're wrong here? I'm just suggesting that next you, you maybe shouldn't note all the points others 'might' think. It's the reason there even was a miscommunication.

How is it wrong of me to disagree with everything, when I clearly said that in my opinion, nothing should be changed. Nor do I want anything similar to it to change. There are no problems with it and it's fine as it is now. Like others mentioned above, the games start faster now. I don't need to add anything to it in my opinion. I'll leave that to your imagination.

I don't want anything to change.

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
I pretty much disagree with this thread entirely. It isn't discrimination against stone rankers, it's incentives to purchase from the server. Plus, all of the perks are non pay to win. If anything, Cubecraft is already doing quite a lot for their normal ranking members by following the EULA unlike other servers who usually just ignore it.

Cosmetics really aren't the main selling point of ranks. Nobody wants to spend over £100 on a couple of hats or whatever on a Minecraft server. I could buy a hat irl for that amount of money lol.

You literally said yourself:
I do not really care for cosmetics

Most rankers don't really care for cosmetics either. They upgrade because of all of the other features you mentioned. Cosmetics are literally just fillers. They make the rank look more worth it even though they are a bit pointless.

Tbh if you really want to have the features from the ranks, then maybe it's not so crazy of an idea to go and purchase a rank? Or ask your parents to purchase you a rank. I remember having to do chores after begging my parents to buy me a gold rank. They then later upgraded me to diamond as a reward for something, I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom