Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebqs

Jun 11, 2016
Hello CubeCraft,

I am banned for no reason over a week ago by your anti-cheat. I asked for help and everybody said I had to contact CrazymanJR, first I did it with a private-message. After a week no reply, I see he's last seen saturday and i sent him a private-message on monday (almost a week earlier). So after a week no replym than I asked for more help and you said i had to contact him on Discord, I also did that, but no reply. I have got a gold rank and hope you all understand I will NEVER hack with a rank (my mother bought that for me with chrismas). I hacked 2 times, but I have recognized my faults. The only mod I used was/is Optifine. Here's the store what happened: I played with 4 other friends a game of Eggwars (map: teaparty) and than a 5ft friend came, so we dicided to play Minerware. And just random in that game of Minerware I got banned.
Now if I want to login it says: Permanently banned! You are banned from CubeCraft: Sentinel caught you cheating! (anticheat) You can appeal this ban at: appeals.cubecraft.net using the appeal code: *code*.
I tried to appeal but it was denied. Is crazymanJR serious the only person who could help me? Or is there someone other that could also help me? Ign: Best_NL_Gamer, its getting anoying, I hope i'll get an unban soon.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello CubeCraft,

I am banned for no reason over a week ago by your anti-cheat. I asked for help and everybody said I had to contact CrazymanJR, first I did it with a private-message. After a week no reply, I see he's last seen saturday and i sent him a private-message on monday (almost a week earlier). So after a week no replym than I asked for more help and you said i had to contact him on Discord, I also did that, but no reply. I have got a gold rank and hope you all understand I will NEVER hack with a rank (my mother bought that for me with chrismas). I hacked 2 times, but I have recognized my faults. The only mod I used was/is Optifine. Here's the store what happened: I played with 4 other friends a game of Eggwars (map: teaparty) and than a 5ft friend came, so we dicided to play Minerware. And just random in that game of Minerware I got banned.
Now if I want to login it says: Permanently banned! You are banned from CubeCraft: Sentinel caught you cheating! (anticheat) You can appeal this ban at: appeals.cubecraft.net using the appeal code: *code*.
I tried to appeal but it was denied. Is crazymanJR serious the only person who could help me? Or is there someone other that could also help me? Ign: Best_NL_Gamer, its getting anoying, I hope i'll get an unban soon.
Sorry to hear! As far as I know, CrazymanJr is in charge of the anti cheat so he would be the one to contact. He is a busy man because the anti cheat has false banned several other players so give him time. Sorry for the Inconvenience!

Sebqs

Jun 11, 2016
Sorry to hear! As far as I know, CrazymanJr is in charge of the anti cheat so he would be the one to contact. He is a busy man because the anti cheat has false banned several other players so give him time. Sorry for the Inconvenience!
Thanks for your reply, I hope he fix this soon so not many others will get an false ban, like me. I also hope that the people that are false-banned get an unban!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey!
So if I'm right your currently banned by the anti-cheat.
If you believe this is wrong, then please start a conversation with the inventor of the Anti-Cheat, CrazymanJr. Contact him via a conversation ( https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to==CrazymanJR )
or contact him on Discord.
Make sure to not spam him.
He'll take a survey at the logs and he'll try to solve your problem.
Goodluck!

-
Sentinel is not perfect, but remember it's getting better day by day! :)

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hey!
If you believe this is wrong, then please start a conversation with the inventor of the Anti-Cheat, CrazymanJr. Contact him via a conversation ( https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to==CrazymanJR )
He already contacted him on both discord and forums.
I asked for help and everybody said I had to contact CrazymanJR, first I did it with a private-message. After a week no reply, I see he's last seen saturday and i sent him a private-message on monday (almost a week earlier). So after a week no replym than I asked for more help and you said i had to contact him on Discord, I also did that, but no reply.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm not sure if you saw it but CrazyManJR updated his status today at 6:30 AM to:
If you have started a conversation with me on here, please start a new conversation with me so I can get back to you.
I highly recommend to start a new Conversation with him or if you haven't already bump your current one.
Anyways, good luck.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
B

Britney Spears

Is crazymanJR serious the only person who could help me? Or is there someone other that could also help me? Ign: Best_NL_Gamer, its getting anoying, I hope i'll get an unban soon.

He is. Please wait till you'll get a reply from him, he works a lot and has a lot of appeals of players that claim to be banned unfairly to go through so please be patient.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
If you believe that you got false banned, please contact CrazyManJR on the forums explaining what you were doing before you got banned. CrazyManJR will closely investigate his logs.

Please tell him that he has to contact CrazymanJR on forums with a detailed description via this link: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR

If you want a faster response, he may contact CrazyManJR on Discord.

Be patient, I understand your problem and it is very annoying.
Also if you become denied and you want to buy a new mc-account and you want to change your rank, contact @Joe Henry

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Not again.....
Hey!
He'll take a survey at the logs and he'll try to solve your problem.
Goodluck!

-
Sentinel is not perfect, but remember it's getting better day by day! :)
Hello @Best NL gamer

If your appeal gets denied and believe that you got false banned, please contact CrazyManJR on forums.

Please contact CrazymanJR with a detailed description via this link:
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR

If you want a faster response, you may contact CrazyManJR on Discord.
If you believe that you got false banned, please contact CrazyManJR on the forums explaining what you were doing before you got banned. CrazyManJR will closely investigate his logs.

Please tell him that he has to contact CrazymanJR on forums with a detailed description via this link: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR

Also if you become denied and you want to buy a new mc-account and you want to change your rank, contact @Joe Henry

lV7AsaV.jpg

@TheJeroen

PLEASE

Not only are you all repeating what's already said, he already said himself that he started an appeal and contacted Crazyman. Just stop with your copypaste messages without even reading his problem, it's NOT going to get you helper, you're contributing to nothing and you're overall annoying. Thanks.

Reactions: TheJeroen

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Not again.....

View attachment 133164
@TheJeroen

PLEASE

Not only are you all repeating what's already said, he already said himself that he started an appeal and contacted Crazyman. Just stop with your copypaste messages without even reading his problem, it's NOT going to get you helper, you're contributing to nothing and you're overall annoying. Thanks.
Have you read what I said?
here:If you believe that you got false banned, please contact CrazyManJR on the forums explaining what you were doing before you got banned. CrazyManJR will closely investigate his logs.

G

Gamerfull

Not again.....

View attachment 133164
@TheJeroen

PLEASE

Please stop accusing me of hitting and copying. The second is that I do not do the Helper rank, and third if I read the problem and I wanted to help.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Have you read what I said?
Yes.
I asked for help and everybody said I had to contact CrazymanJR, first I did it with a private-message. After a week no reply, I see he's last seen saturday and i sent him a private-message on monday (almost a week earlier). So after a week no replym than I asked for more help and you said i had to contact him on Discord, I also did that, but no reply.
And he had already done that, therefore, your message is useless.

if I read the problem and I wanted to help.
Then actually help him like @Dotsially is doing instead of repeating what's already said and what he already knows. If you really want to help him ,I suggest next time, you read OP's thread and the comments fully before commenting.

G

Gamerfull

Yes.

And he had already done that, therefore, your message is useless.

Then actually help him like @Dotsially is doing instead of repeating what's already said and what he already knows. If you really want to help him ,I suggest next time, you read OP's thread and the comments fully before commenting.
I'm going to ignore you as it's the only way I stop accusing you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom