Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StevesAreOP

Nov 12, 2018
The universe
Hey there. I named myself StevesAreOP because yeah, let's be real here guys they honestly are. No denying possible.

What I like about Minecraft and why I came here? Well, the best part of Minecraft in my opinion is the fact that you're free to do whatever you want. Atleast, don't expect me to make a giant walking robot. It is possible but it will look like a weird thing made of slime, pistons and Redstone and I'm not even good at that technical stuff. But you get my point, right? Pick blocks out of your inventory and let yourself go. Build a castle, a giant aquarium or anything you'd like. The only thing you need to have is time and inspiration. This is also the reason why you're probably going to see me the most at the Minecraft builds topic. I also like Minigames very much which is why I'm actually here now typing this.

Long story short, I'm StevesAreOP and I like building and Minigames. I don't know yet how much you're going to see me but only time will tell.
For now, bye!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom