Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Q3p2hwG.jpg

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
There should be a beta lobby, I see so many good suggestion for new games and many good suggestions for games that already exist. A beta lobby may be the answer to all our problems, it will let us decide what would be good for us and maybe for the server. Staff should really take this into consideration since that has been suggested more than once. The beta lobby would allow developers to Think out of the box, but since it’s a beta game it won’t require as much work as a full release game. I agree with everything in the thread.
Hypickle rickw!!!-:!61;@!

Reactions: MimicPanda

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think they need to remove UHC and freebuild.
That would only make the problem worse.

Less games = Less players
More games = More players

We need more games. And honestly, don't quote me on this, I wouldn't mind if a game similar to Build Battle was added. It is a fun gamemode, I can definitely see a decent amount of people playing it.

Secret

Oct 22, 2017
That would only make the problem worse.

Less games = Less players
More games = More players

We need more games. And honestly, don't quote me on this, I wouldn't mind if a game similar to Build Battle was added. It is a fun gamemode, I can definitely see a decent amount of people playing it.
In UHC there is a max of 7 players and its impossible to start a game. Freebuild is a bit more popular.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Nah , I think they ahould do the opposite and get rid of unpopular games and then make new
What is your point. That would be ridiculous. The last thing we need is to remove games, we need to add games.

Do you realize how difficult it is to make a new game? It’s not like they can just make a new game magically appear.
I indeed think they should expand the game menu with 20+ games, but that’s a long project. Maybe a new game every 2-3 months? 1-2 months if extremely productive. We’re talking about 5-6 games a year.

KrazyDude1234

May 2, 2017
Truthfully, I agree with both sides of the argument. There has to be some kind of in-between. You say we don't need to get rid of old games, but I disagree with that. The server needs to be cleaned of unused servers, and new ones need to be added consistently. Or, if servers weren't removed, at least moved away to an arcade server of sorts, similar to Hypixel. You do know what it costs to keep just one of those servers up, correct? Especially those that have multiple games going at once. Granted, I'm sure CCN gets more than enough money to do these things, but at the same time, money management is very important, take it from a server owner himself. I'm not saying that we should clean the entirety of CCN of unused servers, but at least a few-- that is after new servers are added.

Here's an example, Staff Members decide to work on a server, and release it, it starts out great for the first couple of days, maybe weeks, but soon players start to realize that the game is honestly trash. Within a month of it being out, the server loses all player base, and is roughly down to 4-5 players at a time. If you were a server owner, what would you do? Would you try to promote it more? Sure! I'm all for that. But, what happens when that doesn't work? What if the players just get on Cubecraft for Eggwars? You may have a few players who are diehard for said game mode, but then that is what you're left with. It's better to let down a few, than lose more money and time on a game that is rarely played. Not to mention, the support for said game would be extremely low, because players don't play it. it would give the server owners much less incentive to keep it updated.

Just some food for thought- I'm not saying that you're wrong, because I will wholeheartedly agree that there is an issue, but maybe not quite at the extent to which you are taking this. Take a look at both sides of the argument, and notice why there is a lack of player base/servers.

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
Everybody is saying the server needs more games.
I have the best joke for that: Mineplex.
Has many games, and is doing currently way worse than cubecraft lol

But I agree with that. I would like to see more games.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Bumping again because I truly want to see more opinions on this.
Some great thoughs I’ve read so far, would love to see more.
also can’t wait to see cube’s proud defenders who think everything is perfect and would die for he... wait what

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
On one hand, I think adding more games is a swell idea because, to be honest, playing the same games over and over again can get kind of boring, especially since I’m on the American side of this — sometimes it’s impossible for games to start because not enough people are online for it, and ya know, new games would just be nice. It would be amazing if we could have old games from the chunk, like deathdrop or something, but the possibility of that happening is low.

On the other hand, I feel like an over abundance of games would be kind of pointless. If Cube has like 25 games on there, there are going to be some games that don’t get played as much as others, (kind of like blockband) but would that really be a bad thing? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what Cube’s future holds.

*I hope you can understand my incomplete thoughts and whatnot*

Reactions: Edgeless and Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom