I teleport to the diamond( cuz I have skillz) and I hide it on a island

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
I will grab it from your inventory and hide it under a rock

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
I log out then and get your IP address and then I grab the diamond and hide it in a other sever.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I alter the space-time continuum by giving Biff the book again (you should get the reference) and go back in time and steal the diamond before you ever take it!
I then tell Doc Brown to hide it somewhere in the future and no one knows where, not even me!

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I go in a time machine, find the diamond and go back to the present, and then teleport to the past and throw down a dinosaurs neck

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I give the dinosaur a MCDonalds burger and it barfted it along with the diamond. I take the diamond and give it to you.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I take the diamond teleport to the 17th century and give to Shakespeare who then hides it in his house

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I say,"whereth is thy diamond?" He gives it to me and I give it to Internet Explorer so no one can ever get it again. (maybe in ten years)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I steal from Internet Explorer and give it to Google chrome and he hides and no one can get for thousands of years

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I got a free download and it happened to come with the diamond! After 1000 years oc. (it was a hack client:eek:)
I bury it deep in the ground and and put up the best redstone traps.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I some how got through your respdstone trap after a month of trying, I take the diamond and hide it in @HackersDontWin eyebrow, legend has it that the diamond is still there to this day

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I charge at him with a razor and cut off both eyebrows. I take the diamond and put it into a vault.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I open the vault after an hour of trying and then take it and hide it in a crater on Jupiter

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I fly to jupiter then i go find the crater. I lick the crater. Then I lick the diamond. Then I cover it in poison goop and put it into another crater on Jupiter.

(Jupiter is a gas planet; therefore it doesn't have a surface to have craters but whatever.)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom