Adding /stats to a list of player commands

• YES

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • NO

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Dont know if this was suggested yet or not and honestly im too lazy to look through the forums to see haha. I think it would be a cool idea to add /stats. it would show you your stats for the current gamemode you are in. i.e. eggwars, survival games, ect. also i think it would be cool to be able to do /stats <player> so you can see some of the stats of the people you are either teaming with or playing against. It could show things like kills, deaths, wins, loses, eggs broken. things like that.
what do you guys/girls think of this?

im also assuming there is no way to check this......

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I think this would be useful for the type of person that likes to be competitive, however I do not think that it is beneficial to the advancement of the server itself. I will however say that I am for this suggestion because I am competitive

U

Unipotato

I don't see a need for this. In each game lobby, there is a hologram showing your stats for the gamemode you're in, which is similar to what you're suggesting. Keep up the suggestions though ^-^

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
I don't see a need for this. In each game lobby, there is a hologram showing your stats for the gamemode you're in, which is similar to what you're suggesting. Keep up the suggestions though ^-^
its more to see the stats of other people in your game.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I think it's a pretty cool suggestion to be honest, but then again it's quite irrelevant. It's cool but I don't think we need to have it. +1 because I like the idea.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I wouldn't like it if someone came to me with "Haha, my stats are better than a staff member" so if there was a way to disable it, I wouldn't really mind.
Would be cool if it came up as a GUI - and players can set what they want to be shown and not shown.
For example, If I just wanted my deaths to be shown, there would be an option and such.
IGNORE MY LAZINESS
bSn9vbrvS3uBp9xPRIeYQg.png

Reactions: A pigeon and Shamel

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No, because then some people would just go around looking at everyone's stats and many people would spend games padding their stats instead of trying to win.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I wouldn't like it if someone came to me with "Haha, my stats are better than a staff member" so if there was a way to disable it, I wouldn't really mind.
Would be cool if it came up as a GUI - and players can set what they want to be shown and not shown.
For example, If I just wanted my deaths to be shown, there would be an option and such.
IGNORE MY LAZINESS
bSn9vbrvS3uBp9xPRIeYQg.png
I agree to this and it would be cool.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree as I'm not fine with anyone looking at my statistics without any permission. You can just ask them to read you their statistics.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Dont know if this was suggested yet or not and honestly im too lazy to look through the forums to see haha. I think it would be a cool idea to add /stats. it would show you your stats for the current gamemode you are in. i.e. eggwars, survival games, ect. also i think it would be cool to be able to do /stats <player> so you can see some of the stats of the people you are either teaming with or playing against. It could show things like kills, deaths, wins, loses, eggs broken. things like that.
what do you guys/girls think of this?

im also assuming there is no way to check this......
We got a stat bord soo why /stats ? bad idea sorry! and random people gonna watch your stats otherwise you don't like it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom