Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 15, 2017
/stats:

So My Idea Is That /Stats Should Be Added Like A Few Other Servers And It Would Make It Easier So You Can See Your Friends Stats That Would Awesome And Much Easier! Like I See A Pro And I Go Like "I Wonder How Many Wins He Has"
And For Like Fun It Would Really Be Awesome If You Add it

-Love Michael

IGN: ThePandaGamerYT

Goal: Get Helper
YT: ThePandaGamerYT Minecraft & More

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont like this idea, because I think that it is useles. Also your friends have privacy for their stats. Not Everyone likes that you knows There stats.

Cubecraft is an original server And dont fake things of other servers. Why do you want to see anyone other his stats?
Why do you find it awesome And much easier? You cant anything with the stats of an other.

Reactions: Thea77661

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
I'm sorry but I disagree with this suggestion, everyone has their privacy of their stats and the majority people do not think like you, if we want to know the statistics of a player, just ask.
But hey, good luck with your suggestion.

Reactions: Thea77661

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
/stats:

So My Idea Is That /Stats Should Be Added Like A Few Other Servers And It Would Make It Easier So You Can See Your Friends Stats That Would Awesome And Much Easier! Like I See A Pro And I Go Like "I Wonder How Many Wins He Has"
And For Like Fun It Would Really Be Awesome If You Add it

-Love Michael

IGN: ThePandaGamerYT
Goal: Get Helper
YT: ThePandaGamerYT Minecraft & More
You could simply just ask them "How many wins/kills do you have?". If they don't want to tell you it means they don't want too. It's not something I would really want to have if their is a good enough alternative to it. +0

Cubecraft is an original server And dont fake things of other servers.
I know what you're trying to say but it isn't "CC is an original server" it should be 'CC prefers being original".

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I'd be okay with it if it lists only your stats. Then you could go up to people and ask their stats on a specific gamemode. It would be helpful in the lobbies since you don't have to go and check the floating stuff.

Examples:
/stats Eggwars - Lists eggwars stats
etc, etc.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom