Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! - this is a repost of one of my thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/stats-of-your-in-game-reports.278327/

Hello,

i think there should be stats of your in game reports for the following reasons;

firstly, it would thank more
secondly, it would encourage the communitee to help more seeing how many punishments they've helped with
thirdly, it would help out with helper applications, in game reports are the exact same as website reports, currently u need like 50 reports for helper meaning people using labymod can get it or people who just rather /report

more info here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/stats-of-your-in-game-reports.278327/

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I agree that the history of /report reports should be visible (if this is possible).

I don't agree with what you said about the helper application part. People applying for helper should be aware of the workings of both report systems, just using the /report command is not enough. The /report command is not exactly the same as the website and someone applying for helper should have experience with both systems.

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I 100% agree with this... I have multiple pages of reports, but when I am asked how many total reports I have, its impossible for me to give the right amount... A button where you can see previous pages would also be great in addition to the normal stats.
I think the stats and the previous page button can all be done with items in the bottom row of the /reports menu

1617036570490.png

P: Total punished
I: Total innocent
C: Total closed

>: Next page

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
secondly, it would encourage the communitee to help more seeing how many punishments they've helped with
thirdly, it would help out with helper applications, in game reports are the exact same as website reports, currently u need like 50 reports for helper meaning people using labymod can get it or people who just rather /report
I don't agree with what you said about the helper application part. People applying for helper should be aware of the workings of both report systems, just using the /report command is not enough. The /report command is not exactly the same as the website and someone applying for helper should have experience with both systems.
To add onto this, you need 50 website reports.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Yeah, a similar suggestion was implemented the other day. Basically, there's now a nether star in the /report menu which tells you your overall stats for ingame reports. I'm assuming that this basically means the same suggestion as yours, am I correct?

Reactions: Matriox

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Already implemented!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom