Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

b16jays11

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2023
84
135
64
18
Scotland
Pronouns
He/Him
Im glad people agree with me especially when ever i have a goal for wins and since i cant count to save myself i have to check all the time it just gets tedious
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoshi

b16jays11

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2023
84
135
64
18
Scotland
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with warrior. You can look at your stats and leaderboards in your statistics already, I think that you should be able to do it faster though, so a /stats command would also work.
Ye thats what we mean you have to be in a lobby to look at stats but in game lobbies it would be good a /stat command would work well tho
 

b16jays11

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2023
84
135
64
18
Scotland
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you for suggesting this. 🙏

I’ve always wondered why this wasn’t a thing before. My party mates have joined games whilst I was trying to check my stats one too many times.
Hey hoshi sorry to bother you but i was wondering how do i know if this is going to be added thanks
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
Top Bottom