Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Well-Known Member
Mar 15, 2017
249
404
78
22
This would be very nice to check on what rank I am on what game! I could see what games I need to improve with and who i need to beat >:3
 

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
2,499
1,552
228
28
Belgium
I like this suggestion!! Yeah you can Check yourself where you are on the top or not. In the game you see only the 5 best and that is very difficult for achieving.

Awesome;)
 

Ahs_Master

Well-Known Member
Apr 16, 2017
946
953
123
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Yes i like it but if you are not so good and for example your friends will laugh about your score and they bully you then?
And if they say it on your profile and spread it out? Cause you hided that for them and they can see that now and not only friends other people too.
So 5/10
 

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
2,306
2,239
298
Yes i like it but if you are not so good and for example your friends will laugh about your score and they bully you then?
And if they say it on your profile and spread it out? Cause you hided that for them and they can see that now and not only friends other people too.
So 5/10
I would totally laugh at my friends if I notice their death stat in any game increased. If I had any :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
5,040
10,896
624
24
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Yes i like it but if you are not so good and for example your friends will laugh about your score and they bully you then?
And if they say it on your profile and spread it out? Cause you hided that for them and they can see that now and not only friends other people too.
So 5/10
I mean... I wouldn't even consider them as friends if they wanted to do that.
Against this, they may as well add a setting where it could be limited to everyone, friends, or yourself.
(Friends would work out pretty smoothly, as you'd already need to have linked your forums account to your in-game account)
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom