Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
This would be very nice to check on what rank I am on what game! I could see what games I need to improve with and who i need to beat >:3

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like this suggestion!! Yeah you can Check yourself where you are on the top or not. In the game you see only the 5 best and that is very difficult for achieving.

Awesome;)

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Yes i like it but if you are not so good and for example your friends will laugh about your score and they bully you then?
And if they say it on your profile and spread it out? Cause you hided that for them and they can see that now and not only friends other people too.
So 5/10

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Yes i like it but if you are not so good and for example your friends will laugh about your score and they bully you then?
And if they say it on your profile and spread it out? Cause you hided that for them and they can see that now and not only friends other people too.
So 5/10
I would totally laugh at my friends if I notice their death stat in any game increased. If I had any :(

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So 5/10
I mean... I wouldn't even consider them as friends if they wanted to do that.
Against this, they may as well add a setting where it could be limited to everyone, friends, or yourself.
(Friends would work out pretty smoothly, as you'd already need to have linked your forums account to your in-game account)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
2024.05.28-17.08.mp4 28_5_2024 8_08_25 μμ.png
It feels so good every time! 🔥
Soooo i've been hosting giveaways past 2 days :cube_arrow::cube_light:
Yesterday we got 7 bundles winners :agree:
and today we got 10 more winners :agree:
I'm so glad that everyone was there and ejoyed the event!
why do i do this? simple..
it just makes me happy and feel good:D
its allways nice to make CubeCraft's community happy
and making them enjoy their staying here :cube_dark:!
Top Bottom