Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you enjoy this option?

• Total voters

Jedidiahh

Apr 27, 2020
Hey there!

I have quite interesting suggestion. This command appears on almost every single minecraft server, but it's still unavailable on cubecraft. I'm talking about /stats command. I think it's really good option for players, because they can see, if such a player is decent at the game, or not. Level isn't good determinant of being actually good at a game. I'm pretty sure, many players will be amazed, if this option would come out. What do you think about it?

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Ok, so I really like this idea! You can already see your individual game stats but you can't see total averages like time played and stuff like that.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Hey there!

I have quite interesting suggestion. This command appears on almost every single minecraft server, but it's still unavailable on cubecraft. I'm talking about /stats command. I think it's really good option for players, because they can see, if such a player is decent at the game, or not. Level isn't good determinant of being actually good at a game. I'm pretty sure, many players will be amazed, if this option would come out. What do you think about it?
Hm, I say yes and no. Because some players want to keep this private ofcourse, they can also make an option that you can make it (private) or (public).

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Agree, but I would change it to: /(game) stats. Afaik you are not able to see stats for example archer assault, because it’s not featured rn.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Making this public is a really bad idea, if anything it should be private by default and changeable in the settings. If it was purely just for your own statistics then I support it.

Reactions: JDgamers

Jedidiahh

Apr 27, 2020
Making this public is a really bad idea, if anything it should be private by default and changeable in the settings. If it was purely just for your own statistics then I support it.
Cubecraft can also add an option /togglestats like in gommehd (extremely popular german server), so people can turn their statistics invisible to other players, if they want.

Jedidiahh

Apr 27, 2020
Agree, but I would change it to: /(game) stats. Afaik you are not able to see stats for example archer assault, because it’s not featured rn.
Yea, that's what I actually meant. This command will show only your game statistics, that you're currently playing.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I agree, But you should be able to set it privet. they could even implement win streaks and k/d and wins/lose. that would be cool to see.

+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom