Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
There is alot of people who get bored of playing because they don't have anything to do, how about a reset stat for every mode for example in lobby I wanna reset eggwars 4s stats then I can click it and confirm and then my stat would reset. And another thing is some people wanna grind again and try loose as little as possible just a win win situation 👍 or ✖️

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
There is alot of people who get bored of playing because they don't have anything to do, how about a reset stat for every mode for example in lobby I wanna reset eggwars 4s stats then I can click it and confirm and then my stat would reset. And another thing is some people wanna grind again and try loose as little as possible just a win win situation 👍 or ✖️
If you want a stat reset, make a new account. Sorry, I disagree.

Reactions: Rocks1

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Yes but you won't have any ranks. I meant in this forum that there be a button that you can click to reset your OWN stats
Ok, that’s a fair point. In my opinion, you’re right, there should be a button to reset your stats. But, they should also keep your original stats in a menu that you could view anytime. What do you think about that?
Change reaction to “unsure”.

• Unsure
Reactions: rlnostalgic

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok, that’s a fair point. In my opinion, you’re right, there should be a button to reset your stats. But, they should also keep your original stats in a menu that you could view anytime. What do you think about that?
Change reaction to “unsure”.
See I agree but what about leaderboard players what if they wanna be off leaderboards to stop getting sniped? The reset stats would be very good fo them.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
See I agree but what about leaderboard players what if they wanna be off leaderboards to stop getting sniped? The reset stats would be very good fo them.
Without wanting to go off topic.. As a leaderboard player if you wanna play anon you just login to an alt. TBH Many LB players I know, myself included welcome playing against good players cos constantly grinding and winning against randoms isn't generally that much fun. There are a few LB players also that will leave games when known players spawn in, but they're in the minority I think. On balance.. I can't see a real need for stats reset option, though if there was an option for it I'd not be against it strongly either.

Reactions: Reesle

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
See that is a good point but what if you wanna grind again?
Without wanting to go off topic.. As a leaderboard player if you wanna play anon you just login to an alt. TBH Many LB players I know, myself included welcome playing against good players cos constantly grinding and winning against randoms isn't generally that much fun. There are a few LB players also that will leave games when known players spawn in, but they're in the minority I think. On balance.. I can't see a real need for stats reset option, though if there was an option for it I'd not be against it strongly either.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
See that is a good point but what if you wanna grind again?
I can't imagine ever wanting to do that tbh.. it's a LOT of time to get into these leader board and a whole ton of time and effort to stay in them so I could never imagine wanting to do it over and over and isn't that what the "Season" leader boards are now pretty much for?

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom