Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you guys think?

• Total voters

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
So you all know how games start after 2 minutes if the game has not filled up. I would like to suggest a way to speed up the pre-match timer.

For every player that joins, the timer goes down 10 seconds (or however many seconds).

This would be more for solo games just so you aren't having to wait so long if people just aren't joining. Let me know what you think!

Edit: The time subtraction would work up until 10 seconds, then the countdown continues as normal for those last seconds to make sure players can vote/pick their kit

Last edited:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I want this so much! I keep playing some games where i have to wait so long for it to start. This should really get implemented.

Reactions: TheBrownster

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So you all know how games start after 2 minutes if the game has not filled up. I would like to suggest a way to speed up the pre-match timer.

For every player that joins, the timer goes down 10 seconds (or however many seconds).

This would be more for solo games just so you aren't having to wait so long if people just aren't joining. Let me know what you think!
This will make it a lot more fun to play at night time!

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom