Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you guys think?

• Total voters

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
So you all know how games start after 2 minutes if the game has not filled up. I would like to suggest a way to speed up the pre-match timer.

For every player that joins, the timer goes down 10 seconds (or however many seconds).

This would be more for solo games just so you aren't having to wait so long if people just aren't joining. Let me know what you think!

Edit: The time subtraction would work up until 10 seconds, then the countdown continues as normal for those last seconds to make sure players can vote/pick their kit

Last edited:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I want this so much! I keep playing some games where i have to wait so long for it to start. This should really get implemented.

Reactions: TheBrownster

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So you all know how games start after 2 minutes if the game has not filled up. I would like to suggest a way to speed up the pre-match timer.

For every player that joins, the timer goes down 10 seconds (or however many seconds).

This would be more for solo games just so you aren't having to wait so long if people just aren't joining. Let me know what you think!
This will make it a lot more fun to play at night time!

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom