Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Ive noticed that all the good ideas, don't even get looked at.

The community agrees with it yet no staff reply and it doesn't get escalated.

So start actually escalating good ideas, is that not why the option is there?
Mainly bedrock threads too, they just get overlooked.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I'd love for them to escalte loads more threads as long as they actually fix the escalated system first

There are dozens of suggestion threads out there that deserve to be escalated and implemented, but receive 0 staff attention and we dont even know if staff are discussing them without so because of the absolute lack of transparency.

I covered this in my long thread on the suggestion system but it's great to see this suggestion because it just proves once again that I'm not the only one asking for improvements to the suggestions subforum.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I understand your point, but staff members arent always looking on the forums. They got other stuff to do as well, like we all do. When something is a really good idea they will see it for sure! Maybe not directly after posting, but I think they will always see it.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I understand your point, but staff members arent always looking on the forums. They got other stuff to do as well, like we all do. When something is a really good idea they will see it for sure! Maybe not directly after posting, but I think they will always see it.
3 of them were just playing eggwars with someone on stream for over an hour, cant be that busy.

Edit: My point was they don't escalate anything. Even weeks later.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
We don't force our mods (or any member of staff, for that matter!) to be doing staff-related duties at all times. Just because they are playing games doesn't mean that they aren't busy.
Never said you should force the staff to work all the time. My point was that we are the community.

We are the players actually playing the server daily so our suggestions should be listened to more.

This is the first bedrock edition topic escalated in a month, and it wasn't even a gameplay suggestion.

Edit: nvm it was unescalated lmao.

Ben

Aug 4, 2020
Radcliffe
Pronouns
He/They
Never said you should force the staff to work all the time. My point was that we are the community.

We are the players actually playing the server daily so our suggestions should be listened to more.

This is the first bedrock edition topic escalated in a month, and it wasn't even a gameplay suggestion.
You replied to a point about staff not escalating because they're busy by insinuating that, because they were playing EggWars, surely they can't be busy enough to escalate threads.

Our product team regularly reads suggestions (I'm sure @Younisco can elaborate more on this, as he has done before on many threads) and so do members of our development team, so I'm sure no-one disagrees with you on the basis that we should listen to player's suggestions.

I'm simply pointing out that you can't expect members of our staff to constantly be working or doing stuff on the forums - we are grateful to have a very hard-working team of volunteers, and I'm sure whenever any of them believe a thread should be escalated, they will get around to it when they can.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I'm simply pointing out that you can't expect members of our staff to constantly be working or doing stuff on the forums - we are grateful to have a very hard-working team of volunteers, and I'm sure whenever any of them believe a thread should be escalated, they will get around to it when they can.
I was simply stating that the last escalated bedrock related thread was over a month ago about punch bows. And that was meant for both networks.

There has been so many good suggestions since then that have been overlooked from what I have seen.

I wont say anymore now as I have said my point and wont get anywhere else from here.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I was simply stating that the last escalated bedrock related thread was over a month ago about punch bows. And that was meant for both networks.

There has been so many good suggestions since then that have been overlooked from what I have seen.

I wont say anymore now as I have said my point and wont get anywhere else from here.

The thread escalation was also not warranted because it's highly disapproved of but escalated because the person didn't like that they kept getting killed by a game feature. I think if a thread is going to be escalated it should have a sizable majority in favor, not based on whether the person escalating likes it or not.

Osiris Usir

Jul 17, 2020
yea i agree that alot of the awesome suggestions havent been getting the correct attention from staff (or maybe im just not seeing it?) but it would be really cool ifwe could also suggest maps and other stuff too (totally not because i want to show my map to the devs and maybe just maybe have it be acccpeted)

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
The thread escalation was also not warranted because it's highly disapproved of but escalated because the person didn't like that they kept getting killed by a game feature. I think if a thread is going to be escalated it should have a sizable majority in favor, not based on whether the person escalating likes it or not.
Yes exactly.

I just read through the thread.
Because the staff member escalating it didn't like farming then being hit off the edge that's why they escalated it.

That's completely fine and fair enough, but it wasn't escalated because the community agreed but instead because the staff member agreed.

66% of people on that thread actually voted no... That they disagreed with it...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I know this is about me lol. When the thread was escalated the thread had more than 15 upvotes with 2 downvotes :sadcat:

I never saw it at that point, but even so, I feel like you may have jumped the gun a bit on that one. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you escalating threads since it's not done enough but I guess keep an eye out for what happens with the thread I guess. :P

Reactions: InsaneOrbitzz

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I know this is about me lol. When the thread was escalated the thread had more than 15 upvotes with 2 downvotes :sadcat:
how old was the thread tho? recent made threads will more then likely still get feedback from more people, especially when they are related to things like eggwars. for me it would make sense to wait before escalating a thread, only 17 votes doesnt sound like too many :P when looking back at the votes now, its a total of 63 votes where 41 voted no (its also worth closing cuz necroposting x3)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
Top Bottom