Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hey my name is Filip,
Today i got a idea, if som thread got answerd no staff see it can maybe do #staff or /staff and they got a note in they's note bar thing and lock it, (if someone of the staff forgot to close the thread)

Or when someone has necropost and saying @Staff
Give me all feedbacks :P

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey my name is Filip,
Today i got a idea, if som thread got answerd no staff see it can maybe do #staff or /staff and they got a note in they's note bar thing and lock it, (if someone of the staff forgot to close the thread)

Only a idea!
@staff would be easier tho

Reactions: Dutudy

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
A better idea is to copy paste the link into the #staff-help on the Discord server, and a staff member will lock it.
There will always be players who like to mass tag staff to get a thread locked, so I do not think this is a good idea. Every staff member would get 100+ notifications every hour (okay not really) only because someone has necro-posted or because the thread has been answered. Way too much, and other serious requests for help would be ignored because the staff member can't just click on every notification. Just report it in #staff-help on the Discord server, and the thread will be locked/answered way faster.

Reactions: Dutudy

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
A better idea is to copy paste the link into the #staff-help on the Discord server, and a staff member will lock it.
There will always be players who like to mass tag staff to get a thread locked, so I do not think this is a good idea. Every staff member would get 100+ notifications every hour (okay not really) only because someone has necro-posted or because the thread has been answered. Way too much, and other serious requests for help would be ignored because the staff member can't just click on every notification. Just report it in #staff-help on the Discord server, and the thread will be locked/answered way faster.
Everyone don't have discord and maybe some1 have only forums

D

Deleted member 352903

That's true, but I am pretty sure the most staff members don't like being mass tagged by members only because the player who requested help has already been helped out or if someone has necro-posted on a thread.
Maybe there could be a list (only for staff) called "Requested threads" or something like this, with requested threads to be locked. Staff could look at that list and then they could lock the thread. Without notifications.

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom