464.2 KB · Views: 132

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Warempel, dit lijkt me erg on'war'schijnlijk, ware het niet dat ik hier niet eens een kwart van begrijp. 'War'om met zulke threads staff members zwart maken? Oorlog is trouwens nooit goed, behalve een patatje oorlog. Nou ja, je bent in ieder geval ge'war'schuwd!

???
Warempel, this seems to me very unlikely, do not you realize that I do not even understand a quarter of this. 'War' to make blacks with such threads? By the way, war is never good except a friesian war. Well, at least you're scared!

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
???
Warempel, this seems to me very unlikely, do not you realize that I do not even understand a quarter of this. 'War' to make blacks with such threads? By the way, war is never good except a friesian war. Well, at least you're scared!
Making someone black (zwart) is a verb in Dutch. It has a negative meaning.
Those were just some jokes with 'war' in it, because I had no single clue where the thread was going about.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Making someone black (zwart) is a verb in Dutch. It has a negative meaning.
Those were just some jokes with 'war' in it, because I had no single clue where the thread was going about.

Still the previous message and this one is pretty rude. You can say oh nice thread and leave. Being disrespectful is not ok.
And if you have no clue leave or ask.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
Still the previous message and this one is pretty rude. You can say oh nice thread and leave. Being disrespectful is not ok.
And if you have no clue leave or ask.
They aren't rude, you just don't have any sense of humor. It doesn't have to do anything with disrespect. And "oh nice thread" is useless, so no, thank you!
Btw, you didn't explain ANYTHING!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
They aren't rude, you just don't have any sense of humor. It doesn't have to do anything with disrespect. Didn't you already leave the forums? And "oh nice thread" is useless, so no, thank you!
Btw, you didn't explain ANYTHING!

Now that was rude. I do and what you said was either un-readable or an insult. Um yeah, it was. Ok that was clearly rude. And I would like it if you would please stop.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
Now that was rude. I do and what you said was either un-readable or an insult. Um yeah, it was. Ok that was clearly rude. And I would like it if you would please stop.
I already edited it before you replied. It was unreadable because it was in Dutch. And Google Translate is not reliable. I still don't know where the thread was about.
EDIT: I didn't read the wallpaper :oops:

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Warempel, dit lijkt me erg on'war'schijnlijk, ware het niet dat ik hier niet eens een kwart van begrijp. 'War'om zou je met zulke threads staff members zwart maken? Oorlog is trouwens nooit goed, behalve een patatje oorlog. Nou ja, je bent in ieder geval ge'war'schuwd!
HAHAHA, yes, war isn't good and you shouldn't paint the staff members black (HAHA LOUISE VAN GAAL LANGUAGE)
Just don't attack the community.
But.... nice wallpaper!

Reactions: Komodо

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Mappoe wrote on Pineapple's profile.
hapy birday
Top Bottom