Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
This idea, I think, is pretty useful for the staff members of CubeCraft.
Normally when I play with staff, they get a lot of people asking them things and also stalking them (@Exciting_pancake the CatGamers :/)

The Idea:
Staff members are vanished to all players unless they are friends with them or are contacted by /msg. This will reduce the spam for staff in the lobbies.
 

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
3,151
930
218
28
The UK
This idea, I think, is pretty useful for the staff members of CubeCraft.
Normally when I play with staff, they get a lot of people asking them things and also stalking them (@Exciting_pancake the CatGamers :/)

The Idea:
Staff members are vanished to all players unless they are friends with them or are contacted by /msg. This will reduce the spam for staff in the lobbies.
Staff can already vanish in lobbies :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueMoon475

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
574
892
168
23
Australia

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom